Maldives vs Lakshwadeep

ravishingravi

The most unexpected battle of 2024. PM modi flexed himself a bit by going to and promoting Lakshwadeep and rest as they say is history. 

Couple of Indian RW handles read it as message against Maldives. Maldive MPs actually responded with racist hinduphobic remarks. 

Now all the stars and celebrities have jumped on the bandwagon. Maldives will be sorted out.

Current Maldives govt is pro China and anti India. 30% of Maldives tourism comes from Indians. India provides disaster relief and medical support for Maldives. China is now dictating what was under Indian sphere of influence. 

Edited by ravishingravi

Good impact by GOI. Ultimately, money is king and the goverment, bollywood celebs, cricketers tuning together for Lakshwadeep is good sign. It's building an eco-system.

Maldives relationship is based on money, so if there are losses for them, then only will they tone down...

27 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

They said sorry now...  Lakshadweep meanwhile got free publicity.  Good for them. 

Still pretty hard to visit there than Maldives.   Some work needs to be done there. 

I am still looking for the part that they said sorry. Have to remember, no Indian politician or govt official has commented on Maldives. Not even the PM. 

29 minutes ago, someone said:

Good impact by GOI. Ultimately, money is king and the goverment, bollywood celebs, cricketers tuning together for Lakshwadeep is good sign. It's building an eco-system.

Maldives relationship is based on money, so if there are losses for them, then only will they tone down...

And medical and disaster recovery. I think untrained uncouth radicalized Islamic wing of their ruling party fell into the trap. 

Till Maldives Gov and its radical population arent bought to the knees and admit their place, total economic boycott needs to happen by Indians.

Bollywood promotion was driving Indian tourism there-now the mood of the country is against Maldives, stars have made a u turn and now promoting Lakshwadeep. This is the power of Brand  Modi- does a lot without saying much.

I myself will permanently boycott maldives and not go even though the missus wanted to at some point

35 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I am still looking for the part that they said sorry. Have to remember, no Indian politician or govt official has commented on Maldives. Not even the PM. 

35 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

This is as big as sorry...  They won't obviously mention the word.  Similar to Nupur Sharma case...  India didn't said sorry but it was practically a apology & it included stern action on said people. 

Most radicalized population on the planet, per capita biggest contributors to ISIS. It is illegal for a Maldives citizen to be non-Muslim, even Iraq and Afghanistan are more tolerant than Maldives, so no wonder we hear these statements. Our Bollywood chomus made Maldives their preferred location and were like brand ambassadors.........any Indian celeb still acting as tourism promoter for Maldives needs to be cancelled by the public. 

I see prominent Indian Muslims on SM pledging their support to Maldives, mocking Modi/Lakshadweep, circulating anti-India tourism memes now. Do these morons know that 96% of Lakshadweep population is Muslim? And that Modi is basically promoting economy for them.....what in the world is wrong with so many Indian Muslims....or have they made it their life goal to oppose anything Indian? Are they zombies? 

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I see prominent Indian Muslims on SM pledging their support to Maldives, mocking Modi/Lakshadweep, circulating anti-India tourism memes now. Do these morons know that 96% of Lakshadweep population is Muslim? And that Modi is basically promoting economy for them.....what in the world is wrong with so many Indian Muslims....or have they made it their life goal to oppose anything Indian? Are they zombies? 

Thats why every single one of them needs to be booted out to Pakistan- dumb illiterate tyre walas who dont understand logic and contributes nothing to India apart from radicalisation, protests and violence

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Till Maldives Gov and its radical population arent bought to the knees and admit their place, total economic boycott needs to happen by Indians.

Bollywood promotion was driving Indian tourism there-now the mood of the country is against Maldives, stars have made a u turn and now promoting Lakshwadeep. This is the power of Brand  Modi- does a lot without saying much.

I myself will permanently boycott maldives and not go even though the missus wanted to at some point

Bollywoodias are only hollow words, no action. All these roaches will go back to promoting Maldives tourism in 2 weeks time. 

we should not assist countries which seem to hate us.let them get a taste of Chinese diplomacy,the country will be destitute in 10 years.Lakshadweep is tiny,less than 10% of Maldives and there is a strict limit to tourists in can accommodate,indians should visits our own beaches and countries like Vietnam and Thailand.