Ram Mandir and politics

coffee_rules

On 1/19/2024 at 1:46 AM, Singh bling said:

Disabled Muslim man eats prasad at Delhi temple, tied to pole, beaten to death

https://www.indiatoday.in/cities/delhi/story/muslim-disabled-man-lynched-eating-prasad-temple-delhi-sundar-nagari-area-mob-lynching-2441145-2023-09-27

Keep denying everything. Every news of this type is random news. 

Very sad. Several people are detained.  Hope the police nab the culprits and not ignore the   crime  like the Golden Temple SGPC  police do based on beadbi or some such religious bull sh1t.

Edited by coffee_rules

15 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

And perhaps you didn't read the headline hunting article you posted. There is a police case against the accused and motive is being investigated.

What happened to those who lynched the guy in golden temple. Not one in prison. 

Excuse me it was you people who are beating drums that how Hinduism is supercool tolerant religion. I never said same about sikhism. Now when shown news of Hindu organization issuing rewards and killing innocent man you started pointing finger toward sikhism

41 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Excuse me it was you people who are beating drums that how Hinduism is supercool tolerant religion. I never said same about sikhism. Now when shown news of Hindu organization issuing rewards and killing innocent man you started pointing finger toward sikhism

Hindu origanization is aome random organization, there is nothing officially recognized. Unlike SGPC . The lynching is not written in any Hinu scriptures, while Beadbi is officially sactioned by religion.  There is a big difference and sorry if you failed to recognize. If some Hindu organization violates the law, they will be booked under law. The SGPC police ignored the crime. You can keep crying about random news articles, you can't change the narrative about Hinduism. The Per-capita lynchings in the  Hindu population is minute. It is still very tolerant and active. The minority population would not have increased compared to 1947 if that is not the case. I don't what you are complaining about intolerance in India. Sikhs are one of the thriving communities in India

Remember Mandir jokes was a regular fare among Bombay commies. Now it seems really funny. Look at the people laughing at this  wahiyat 

On 1/18/2024 at 4:48 PM, coffee_rules said:

So what happens to Sarva Janangada Shatiya thora? Muslims speak Urdu and Chriisrians English? How will other people speaking smaller languages like Tulu, Konkani, Kodava do? Do they get their own land or do we impose our language on them?

It's their choice to decide whether they want to integrate with Kannadigas or pursue their own path.

8 minutes ago, Lannister said:

There's no meaning to India if it fails to ensure fundamental rights for its people.

How’s is it being denied now? Every state has its own language and you have freedom of religion to freely follow whatever form of worship. 

In Hindu Rashtra, apart from Fundamental rights, there Iare Fundamental duties as well one has to fulfill to in order to avail the privileges of the rights!

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

How’s is it being denied now? Every state has its own language and you have freedom of religion to freely follow whatever form of worship. 

In Hindu Rashtra, apart from Fundamental rights, there Iare Fundamental duties as well one has to fulfill to in order to avail the privileges of the rights!

On a national level, all state languages, except Hindi, have been relegated to a regional status. If this is the case, then what is the purpose of India? 

19 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Hindu origanization is aome random organization, there is nothing officially recognized. Unlike SGPC . The lynching is not written in any Hinu scriptures, while Beadbi is officially sactioned by religion.  There is a big difference and sorry if you failed to recognize. If some Hindu organization violates the law, they will be booked under law. The SGPC police ignored the crime. You can keep crying about random news articles, you can't change the narrative about Hinduism. The Per-capita lynchings in the  Hindu population is minute. It is still very tolerant and active. The minority population would not have increased compared to 1947 if that is not the case. I don't what you are complaining about intolerance in India. Sikhs are one of the thriving communities in India

Either you don't understand or don't want to understand. I am not saying Hindu randomly go and attack muslim or sikhs . All I am saying that Hindu's are very much capable of violence when it comes to cows temple caste or anything which offend their religion , very much like other religions 

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

This is becoming comedic. Please enlighten me about these fundamental duties. Who determines these duties? The religious right and Hindi nationalists?

14 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Lol there is no Hindu Rashtra...  What has happened with you coffee bhai?  You sound like Maulanas. 

Time put some respect to Constitution.  Otherwise we are no better than those radicals who want Sharia law. 

Hinduism is a way of life...  Not a cult.  People should be free to practice whatever they want. 

India would be better served to put Rule of Law as sole state religion. 

Only way to keep this nation unite.. 

Indian Nationalism>>> Hindu+Islamic cult ideas. 

Otherwise forget about Indian century.  

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lol there is no Hindu Rashtra...  What has happened with you coffee bhai?  You sound like Maulanas. 

Time put some respect to Constitution.  Otherwise we are no better than those radicals who want Sharia law. 

Hinduism is a way of life...  Not a cult.  People should be free to practice whatever they want. 

India would be better served to put Rule of Law as sole state religion. 

Only way to keep this nation unite.. 

Indian Nationalism>>> Hindu+Islamic cult ideas. 

Otherwise forget about Indian century.  

Fortunately we have arrived at a time where people can see through that false equivalence. No, it's not the same and not even close. 

India is plural because Hindus are accommodating. Constitution only came into existence in 1948. A piece of paper cannot change the fabric of the land.  This land has been accommodating different sects / religions for centuries even at the cost of their belief system at times. 

Interestingly at the time of framing of constitution , the Hindu mahasabha also provided it's draft submission with equal rights for all religions and adopted clear demarcation between state and religion. That's your Hindu cult. 

On Hindu rashtra, it's beyond my pay grade of what that should or shouldn't be. But this should be homeland for Hindus. Hindus by their very ethos are inclusive. But they will not be included elsewhere. This is the only land for them and rest who are here should be entitled to same rights.