Ram Mandir and politics

coffee_rules

Prarabdh yah tha ki apne avsaan kaal mein vamapanthi aur Islami vicharadhara apne  chathi par keel thokar rakhi hui neev  par mandir bantha dekh! 

Amazing monologue on the idea of India and Ram mandir

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Indian Muslims have requested Pakistani Muslims to shut their mouth..they have seen how bad their words have affected Gaza. :hysterical:

Indian Muslims aren't conducting themselves any better. In fact I see more bile from our Muslims and libtards.

15 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

In his defence, few things possible. Didn't sleep much. Hangover. Was with Gandhiji reciting it in his head. Planning next Thailand trip. 

nah man. He is like “mon why the * did you involve in politics, i never needed all this…no eating or anything for what”. Guy was sleeping in lol sabha meetings…funny guy

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Ee to hona hi tha.. Mumbai for you. Stay safe folks. 

Need to avoid celebrating front of Muslim localities.

Peacefuls - Mira Road attacks was in self defense. Don't cry

Bharatiya - Israel is also doing self defense .

Peacefuls - Allah plans best. You don't know. You will see after death............

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Peacefuls - Mira Road attacks was in self defense. Don't cry

Bharatiya - Israel is also doing self defense .

Peacefuls - Allah plans best. You don't know. You will see after death............

Lol Muslims on social media saying Allah will punish us. Lol. They don't realize Allah has a big backlog. He still has to punish paedophile babar, auranzgeb, and many other rapids and invaders from their quam.

23 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Lol Muslims on social media saying Allah will punish us. Lol. They don't realize Allah has a big backlog. He still has to punish paedophile babar, auranzgeb, and many other rapids and invaders from their quam.

Win win hai bhai..ham is Janam mein apne mandir wapas lenge. Marne ke baad ham punishment le lenge. Sab khush

21 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Ee to hona hi tha.. Mumbai for you. Stay safe folks. 

Need to avoid celebrating front of Muslim localities.

After the pathraav yesterday, Bob the builder paid a visit to the place with Scoop , the bulldozer 

19 hours ago, Laaloo said:

I wonder how @The Outsider is doing these days.

wow..Lalooji. By any chance are you a Pakistani Hindu?  As for as Outy, last I heard he shifted back from Mumbai to London as an investment banker after his AAP candidate Meera Sanyal failed to win 

2 minutes ago, diga said:

wow..Lalooji. By any chance are you a Pakistani Hindu?  As for as Outy, last I heard he shifted back from Mumbai to London as an investment banker after his AAP candidate Meera Sanyal failed to win 

He had threatened one of the posters that he will file FIR or police case for calling for minority genocide. Kadak moderator tha woh! Log darte the usse!

14 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He had threatened one of the posters that he will file FIR or police case for calling for minority genocide. Kadak moderator tha woh! Log darte the usse!

I am on this forum from 2010 onwards... familiar with Shwetabh & his methods. He did have strong viewpoints , but failed to see where Islamic radicalization was taking the community.