Shaw redemption?

He is replica of sehwag to my eyes. Amazing talent and basically can take away game in hrs. People can argue he is over weight and all that but giving patidar this many chances?. He has all the skill need to work on in-swinging ball. Geez even punter see’s a crazy talent left out.

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

He is replica of sehwag to my eyes. Amazing talent and basically can take away game in hrs. People can argue he is over weight and all that but giving patidar this many chances?. He has all the skill need to work on in-swinging ball. Geez even punter see’s a crazy talent left out.

he is a domestic bully, and that too against weak attacks. As for Punter, he dropped him rightly last year in IPL. Pshaw is good for giving a beatdown to Ire, Zim level attacks, and even not those on bowler-friendly pitches

4 hours ago, figo6762 said:

He should move to Australia .. his so called bad boy attitude might be welcomed and encouraged as culture 

He is always with very pretty women. Playboy lifestyle

Might have a gf now. Think shd is a model.

27 minutes ago, kosingh said:

Shaw is an inspiration. There is hope for me!

As long as you are earning above average and are in shape job is half done. Personality brings out the rest. 

Edited by Kron
9 hours ago, Serpico said:

He'll have a spot open next year with Rohit's retirement. Up to him to force the selectors hands by having a massive ranji season 

Sai Sudharshan will get a shot ahead of shaw.

39 minutes ago, kosingh said:

Wait...so Shaw's personality is the secret? I have his hairstyle and his paunch. Now I am going to work on getting his personality!

Shaws case who knows. 

9 hours ago, kosingh said:

To be fair to Prithvi, it looks like he has lost weight and he has got himself a hair transplant. Now if his attitude has also improved, maybe he could get a chance when Rohit retires. 

what he needs is a personality transplant, not a hair transplant