The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

You are generalizing this on what?
P.S, there are some examples in this thread
+1. There are examples of this right here on this site.
Yes' date= some words on a website is very much equal to having veg only restaurants, not giving your house to a meat eater, not sitting with people eating meat, etc, etc. What a tough life vegetarians have in India when the vegetarians always impose their wills on non-vegetarians.
:hmmm:

Veg restaurants are discriminatory now :hysterical: What next, demand ethiopian cuise in a burger/pizza chain and then complain of racism coz they don't serve any :hatsoff: One can expect such logic from self-obsessed narcissists who never gave a damn about animal cruelty in modern day factory farms or the resultant carbon footprint/climate change.

actually for most people cancer is based on pure luck or rather lack of luck. there was a recent study by some john hopkins professors on this.
Imagine if there was a speices stronger n smarter than humans that also understood Hindi and liked its halal MTC biryani more than its dal makhni. What are the odds that MTC wont use all reasons given here from animal cruelty to climate change to religious to medical to convince them of vegetarianism? :giggle:

They are discriminatory in india. It is not just a dietary choice like in other countries. Caste and religion come into it in India.
What is so discriminatory about it? If a person does not eat in a restaurant that serves both Veg and Non-Veg it is their personal choice. Just like a muslim will not go to a restaurant that doesn't serve halal meat. It's personal choice. If say they are making unecessary protests or disrupting businesses,that is a problem but what is so discriminatory against having a personal choice.

What is so discriminatory about it? If a person does not eat in a restaurant that serves both Veg and Non-Veg it is their personal choice. Just like a muslim will not go to a restaurant that doesn't serve halal meat. It's personal choice. If say they are making unecessary protests or disrupting businesses,that is a problem but what is so discriminatory against having a personal choice.
+1

It becomes discriminatory when a poor bloke has to feel like a beggar when looking for a house in a huge city. It becomes discriminatory when despite most Indians being non-veg, cities as metro-politian as Bangalore has mostly veg places for road side eateries for poor students. It becomes discriminatory when TV shows, etc cater only to veg audience despite most Indians being non-vegetarians It becomes discriminatory when in most movies they show only villains eating non-veg (and alcohol) and it is shown as a sign of gluttony.

Imagine if there was a speices stronger n smarter than humans that also understood Hindi and liked its halal MTC biryani more than its dal makhni. What are the odds that MTC wont use all reasons given here from animal cruelty to climate change to religious to medical to convince them of vegetarianism? :giggle:
So you never kill any animal/insects including mosquitoes and cockroaches?

Veg restaurants are discriminatory now :hysterical: What next, demand ethiopian cuise in a burger/pizza chain and then complain of racism coz they don't serve any :hatsoff: One can expect such logic from self-obsessed narcissists who never gave a damn about animal cruelty in modern day factory farms or the resultant carbon footprint/climate change.
When the no of veg restaurants in a city such as Bangalore is much, much higher than non-veg, despite non-vegetarians being the majority of population in India, then yes, it is discriminatory and elitist You are clearly extremely ignorant of our history and the discriminatory practices by the Brahmans. They have created this atmosphere over generations. There voice is still the loudest heard in the country. Whether it is Reliance/Ambani banning non-veg in a nation wide retail or a national TV cookery show deciding to go only veg when Adani sponsors it, this elitism is in full display How else would you explain the fact that, despite most of India being non-veg, you hear India as a mostly veg country? When food habits are discussed, it is the vegetarians with the loudest voices? And please don't talk about animal cruelty. Most veg who cry about this have been born abhorring meat. Their excuse is very similar to Muslims making excuse for not eating meat. It is an after the fact excuse to justify what they have been fed from childhood. And this is another reason for me getting p!ssed off. Genuine animal concern my ass

I personally go to Pakistani restaurant with my Cricket team, and even though they offer all the non veg food, and I have to put up with just chole, since that's the only thing available for veggies, I never really get ffended when a Pakistani friend of mine orders beef on the same table where I am eating chole. I mean what kind of nonsense is that to be feeling offended by these things. Only time you can feel offended in a restaurant is that when someone fails to serve you a certain dish while they are serving to others at the same time. Now that's something which will never happen or might have probability of 0.1%

When the no of veg restaurants in a city such as Bangalore is much, much higher than non-veg, despite non-vegetarians being the majority of population in India, then yes, it is discriminatory and elitist You are clearly extremely ignorant of our history and the discriminatory practices by the Brahmans. They have created this atmosphere over generations. There voice is still the loudest heard in the country. Whether it is Reliance/Ambani banning non-veg in a nation wide retail or a national TV cookery show deciding to go only veg when Adani sponsors it, this elitism is in full display How else would you explain the fact that, despite most of India being non-veg, you hear India as a mostly veg country? When food habits are discussed, it is the vegetarians with the loudest voices? And please don't talk about animal cruelty. Most veg who cry about this have been born abhorring meat. Their excuse is very similar to Muslims making excuse for not eating meat. It is an after the fact excuse to justify what they have been fed from childhood. And this is another reason for me getting p!ssed off. Genuine animal concern my ass
Your gripe about Bangalore being full of Veg restaurants is illogical. They are businesses catering to a market. If there was a meat eating crowd (like Hyderabad), definitely there would be businesses catering to the market. You can go to Andhra-style restaurants which serve both veg and non-veg. You should go live in a city where a lot of people eat meat outside. It is like living in Kashi and crying about no night clubs. As far as Brahman dominance is concerned, it has been over since a very long time. Probably about 40 years ago, but now they are the least cared in the society. Nobody cares for a poor brahman priest who has 4 daughters to take care of (because he is the majority community!). It is the rich/middle-class SC/ST community that is the ruling class as he gets through IAS/IPS/Engg/MDs etc with all the reservation in college seats and jobs. That is why more and more communities clamor to be included in backward communities.

When the no of veg restaurants in a city such as Bangalore is much' date= much higher than non-veg, despite non-vegetarians being the majority of population in India, then yes, it is discriminatory and elitist You are clearly extremely ignorant of our history and the discriminatory practices by the Brahmans. They have created this atmosphere over generations. There voice is still the loudest heard in the country. Whether it is Reliance/Ambani banning non-veg in a nation wide retail or a national TV cookery show deciding to go only veg when Adani sponsors it, this elitism is in full display How else would you explain the fact that, despite most of India being non-veg, you hear India as a mostly veg country? When food habits are discussed, it is the vegetarians with the loudest voices? And please don't talk about animal cruelty. Most veg who cry about this have been born abhorring meat. Their excuse is very similar to Muslims making excuse for not eating meat. It is an after the fact excuse to justify what they have been fed from childhood. And this is another reason for me getting p!ssed off. Genuine animal concern my ass
Oh man..What a load of BS..If vegetarians are small minority in Bangalore, hwo these veg restaurants are surviving? Or anbody forcing non-vegs to go to veg restaurants? :haha:

When the no of veg restaurants in a city such as Bangalore is much' date= much higher than non-veg, despite non-vegetarians being the majority of population in India, then yes, it is discriminatory and elitist You are clearly extremely ignorant of our history and the discriminatory practices by the Brahmans. They have created this atmosphere over generations. There voice is still the loudest heard in the country. Whether it is Reliance/Ambani banning non-veg in a nation wide retail or a national TV cookery show deciding to go only veg when Adani sponsors it, this elitism is in full display How else would you explain the fact that, despite most of India being non-veg, you hear India as a mostly veg country? When food habits are discussed, it is the vegetarians with the loudest voices? And please don't talk about animal cruelty. Most veg who cry about this have been born abhorring meat. Their excuse is very similar to Muslims making excuse for not eating meat. It is an after the fact excuse to justify what they have been fed from childhood. And this is another reason for me getting p!ssed off. Genuine animal concern my ass
Oh my dood. :hysterical: The veg restaurents are in biggier number because of these simple reasons. 1. Not all non-veggies eat non-veg every day Brkfast/Lunch/Dinner. Majority of them take non-veg only twice a week or once in a week. 2. Veg restaurants are easy and cheaper to maintain. The wastage of ingredients can be recycled. Meat otoh has a very less expiry and regular wastage makes hole in their investments. 3. Making a decent veg dish is much easier than a non-veg. Also, many non-veggies are hard to please. One bad dish or taste, they will not come to the restaurant again. 4. Non-veg dishes have a far less margin than veggies. For e.g., Chicken 65 and Mushroom/Babycord 65 cost roughly the same in most restaurants.