The agent strikes back.

punjabi_khota

nehra is right zak can bowl a wide...........nehra can bowl wides zak oversteps seldom.............nehra bowls no ball regularly...:hysterical: zak can drop a catch and misfield once in 10 matches nehra can do the same 10 times in one match........:winky:
Zak can abuse n sledge opponents......Nehra abuses his own mates

nehra is right zak can bowl a wide...........nehra can bowl wides zak oversteps seldom.............nehra bowls no ball regularly...:hysterical: zak can drop a catch and misfield once in 10 matches nehra can do the same 10 times in one match........:winky:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Zaheer was 10 times worse than Nehra for few years before he made a fantastic come back. If you have wondered why Zaheer has a bad average and strike rate put that down to his bad bowling years. If Zaheer can come back so can Nehra. Once upon a time Nehra was even better than Zaheer. Here's hoping he doesn't get injured again though.... he can make a come back all right. If Balaji is considered for international cricket after his bad back injury you can't rule out Nehra. He can't be worse than Pathan and Munaf. Even Ishant Sharma has not been great in ODIs.

Great spell from Nehra... He is in fine form.. I hope he get his chance for India again.. He deserves it.. He is in the list of leaeding wicket takers and has been one of the best bowlers in this tournament..
Yea. The only negative part of him was his bowling speed. He needs to get it at least between 135-140 mark to be successful at international level.

Great spell from Nehra... He is in fine form.. I hope he get his chance for India again.. He deserves it.. He is in the list of leaeding wicket takers and has been one of the best bowlers in this tournament..
Good for Nehra - Please do refer him to Delhi Ranji team for more domestic exposure. Contact HariSampath if needed. :winky:

Who would you say has bowled better in IPL' date=' Zak or Nehra ?[/quote'] I dont know, I have not seen that much of IPL, though I did see a little bit of Nehra. He bowled well, but he certainly isnt 'Zak' class, especially in tests. And I am talking specifically bout tests.

I dont know' date=' I have not seen that much of IPL, though I did see a little bit of Nehra. He bowled well, but he certainly isnt 'Zak' class, especially in tests. And I am talking specifically bout tests.[/quote'] He never wanted to play Tests.

I dont know' date=' I have not seen that much of IPL, though I did see a little bit of Nehra. He bowled well, but he certainly isnt 'Zak' class, especially in tests. And I am talking specifically bout tests.[/quote'] Mm-Nehra is not talking about Tests AT ALL.he wants a chance in ODIs and T20s.I think he has figured out the best way to stay healthy is to avoid Tests and i dont really fault him on that.

He never wanted to play Tests.
Mm-Nehra is not talking about Tests AT ALL.he wants a chance in ODIs and T20s.I think he has figured out the best way to stay healthy is to avoid Tests and i dont really fault him on that.
I know, I made that point because Aashish claimed he is as good as Zak, which I clearly feel is not the case. If you didn’t already notice, I’ve already said in some other thread that Nehra is looking decent and that if the selectors pick Balaji or P.K to play for India, there’ no reason why Nehra shouldn’t be selected.

I absolutely hate Nehra, but I think he deserves a chance. He's been a cut above the rest of the Indian domestic bowlers in IPL Season 2. He gets swing, bounce, and hits the bat hard - qualities that can make him a good prospect for the Indian LOI teams. The only problem is that we have plenty of left armers - Zaheer, Irfan and now Nehra. The selectors will be keen on having a Praveen Kumar, Ishant Sharma or even Munaf just for the angle. Irfan is making a good comeback because he's now seen as more of an allrounder and his bowling has definitely gotten better since the drastic drop in form during the World Cup. I think he deserves a chance, but his fielding will have to improve by leaps and bounds, and he will have to work on his fitness a lot too. He's not made himself any favors by sledging Dhoni a few years ago, I don't think the Kaptaan would've forgotten so easily :wink: