Snow...

Cricket_Guru

These days' date=' my life is just collection of days where I am either 1)Digging out of the snow that fell yesterday, 2) Navigating around snow that fell today and 3)Preparing for the snow that is going to fall tomorrow. :(([/quote'] Well summarized - this is exactly how i feel

I like watching snowfall. I also get to live the fantasy (seen in many hollywood movies) of furiously doing math and stuffz, while snow falls outside my window. :rofl: I don't drive regularly so doesn't affect me much. :nice: Only thing is that I have to run on treadmill rather than outside, which gets boring.

These days' date=' my life is just collection of days where I am either 1)Digging out of the snow that fell yesterday, 2) Navigating around snow that fell today and 3)Preparing for the snow that is going to fall tomorrow. :(([/quote'] That's what y'all get for calling us Southerners stupid. Stay safe and warm, dude. I am prepping for a flurry tomorrow.

That's what y'all get for calling us Southerners stupid. Stay safe and warm, dude. I am prepping for a flurry tomorrow.
Lol, good one there! :haha: This never-ending snow is not nearly as dangeous as it is disruptive. It throws your regular, well-established routines for a complete toss.