Zaheer a doubtful starter for 1st test?

saneindian

This could be Unadkat's chance....He has nothing to lose here. Even if he gets wickets, zaheer will replace him. Another Gujju debuting...Wow........
Going by the attention Gary Kirsten and Simmons have been giving to Umesh Yadav, I have a feeling he is the first choice reserve bowler currently. Unadkat, though brings variety to the attack, but his inexperience could go against him.
Munaf is not a solution' date=' though he has a bit of experience but of no if he does not want to use, instead call sudeep tyagi or RP Singh or even dhaval kulkarni is better.[/quote'] i could not agree more.. though i prefer umesh and jaydev ahead of all the other options you mentioned to play in the eleven..Munaf is history.
Dhoni said the left-arm strike bowler was a doubtful starter because of a hamstring injury, We'll make a call tomorrow morning but as of now Zaheer is quite doubtful," said Dhoni So Zak is out for sure then.
wells thats that,hope yadav can have a dream debut.he defintely has pace but if he bowls short all the time then he wont have much success.

there goes our chance to take 20 wickets n win the test.it was incredibly stupid to play him in meaningless ODIs v NZ.Cheeka has done it again.gifted 1st test of the series to SA just hope our batsmen can get thru Steyn gun n Zak is better for 2nd test

there goes our chance to take 20 wickets n win the test.it was incredibly stupid to play him in meaningless ODIs v NZ.Cheeka has done it again.gifted 1st test of the series to SA just hope our batsmen can get thru Steyn gun n Zak is better for 2nd test
How's Cheeka at fault? Zaheer wanted to play a few ODIs to test his fitness but could not last a single ODI. So maybe he wasn't fully fit when he played those ODIs.
Yadav doesn't have tools to get people out' date=' Jaydev is better bet if ZAK is out.[/quote'] He has inswing. he has outswing. he can bowl yorker. We have not seen him in helpful conditions yet. Lets see if he plays. But i think Unadkat will play ahead of him as is an left armer.
How's Cheeka at fault? Zaheer wanted to play a few ODIs to test his fitness but could not last a single ODI. So maybe he wasn't fully fit when he played those ODIs.
yeah n selectors need to take that call.Zaheeer would obviously wanna play.but it selectors job to see whether its worth taking the risk.there wasnt any need wen our bowlers were doing well.we needed him more here.injury heals by resting,not by playing intl. cricket