Calling all southies. Why this kolaveri di?

Holysmoke

^A serious poster replies with the truth. Not someone trolling since 2009 :giggle: It's a garbage song like all other South songs brb boring as fark and still less poetic than many Punjabi songs. No josh in songs, this song has random words might as well just have no singing like trance.

^A serious poster replies with the truth. Not someone trolling since 2009 :giggle: It's a garbage song like all other South songs brb boring as fark and still less poetic than many Punjabi songs. No josh in songs, this song has random words might as well just have no singing like trance.
^ Let me break it to you..I troll and I'm aware of it but you poor soul don't even know that you're a troll yourself :giggle: "It's a garbage song like all other South songs" :hail:
Punjabi V/s Tamizh supremists :popcorn:

As stupid as the lyrics are......Kolaveri Di's beat is very catchy.....on the whole though.....Barring Bhangra, South Indian music is more fun to dance to than any other regional music.......Nothing comes close to Bhangra unfortunately for us Southies.......:((

As stupid as the lyrics are......Kolaveri Di's beat is very catchy.....on the whole though.....Barring Bhangra' date=' South Indian music is more fun to dance to than any other regional music.......Nothing comes close to Bhangra unfortunately for us Southies.......:(([/quote'] NxrkPrX50vA&list=PL3E77A9FAA0054F08