'Dhoni can be the man to take India forward'

rkt.india

diplomat. even cheeka is saying I would have sacked Dhoni from captaincy ' date=' if I was chief selector now.[/quote'] I call bull ****. Cheeka or whatever **** his name is a big hypocrite. Done diddly squat when he was the chief selector. The dude needs a tight slap on his cheek, and so does the reporter who asked for his opinion.
Obviously, Dravid is not going to comment on things like we do on ICF, but he has added a lot of qualifications in the Dhoni statement and it's quite clear Dhoni does not have the energy and motivation, so the message is there to see. Nice assessment of hack Jadeja as well.
Jaddu was the find of the series acc to our captain.:hysterical:
But who dafuq is Dravid to give his opinion when the experts @ ICF have already decided its time for selectors to sack him in all 3 formats!
Sack him in all 3 formats? The guy needs to be sacked form T20( team as well) and tests. He's an excellent ODI captain and we need him for that. The sooner everyone realizes that, the better.
Sack him in all 3 formats? The guy needs to be sacked form T20( team as well) and tests. He's an excellent ODI captain and we need him for that. The sooner everyone realizes that' date=' the better.[/quote'] agree.actually.sacking him in Tests n T20 will ensure he makes it to 2015 WC,where we'd need him
There Is No Alternative:giggle:
Which is really the sad part, out of the playing squad none of them have the brains, maturity and consistency to be skip, Dhoni included!!! Hes simply the best compromise among the worst. Also any new captain should not be made to lead such a appalling side in a Australia series.

Make Kohli the T20 captain...let us see how he handles it before judging him....T20 might not reflect how good he is going to lead in ODI's and tests but atleast we can get a glimpse of how he will carry himself as the captain. For tests it has to be Sehwag....I am sure in Aus,he was aware that it was only a stop-gap arrangement but I am sure with full-time responsibility,he might do better. Gambhir's test spot is not guaranteed leave alone captaincy.