Anti Virat Kohli Club

2 hours ago, R!TTER said:

Tbf we have many braindead fans of "superstars" in India. Too many to ignore, though with twitter/YT/FB it's hard to say what's real & what's not (i.e. pay for post) these days! I'm pretty sure there's a sizeable chunk earning money posting BS online, but the numbers can be a bit exaggerated because a lot of die hard blind fans will never admit they're wrong no matter what :no:

How do you get paid for shitposting? Lol

15 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

Fans on Virat individually: Saala bc Chokli, remove him as captain, no remove him from team acc he doesnt care about cricket anymore, thank god sachin is his baap vro. Time for me to create anti kohli club thread, **** player, **** bloke.

SAME Fans when it comes to his comparisons online (specifically twitter): HE IS KING KOHLI VRO WTF WHO IS ZIMBABAR KING KOHLI DO THIS DO THAT, LOOK KOLI CENTURIES VRO BABAR PLAY EASY TEAM TO IMPROVE RANKING AND GET TO NO1 ODI RANK. LOOK RANKING PAST 20 YEAR, SMITH WHO, LOOK KANE AWAY AVERAGE THEN LOOK VIRAT. BEST BATSMAN OF THIS ERA.

Kane after beating him in WTC: "Yes Kane is always great batsman who knows how to play away conditions as well vro, never doubted his no1 ranking"

LOL the wet dreams of padosis to somehow get Babar into the fab 4. Why do you make it so obvious @Baji-Rao?

1 hour ago, Baji-Rao said:

'padosi' lmao

sad to hear you dont know what the fab 4 means. The fab 4 isnt the best group of batsman, but a term coined by crowe as the 4 would succeed in the future back in 2009.

Anyways, not sure why Babar's name triggers you? Its insane how insecure ICF is when it comes to him. Almost as if they cannot digest that he has taken over Virat in the odi and t20 rankings. Or the fact he averages the highest in WTC from any batsman from asia.

Prime kohli was better but I agree current babar destroys kuli. 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/icc-world-test-championship/virat-kohli-and-the-wait-for-the-next-international-century-what-the-numbers-say/articleshow/83834262.cms.      The last time kohli scored an international century was in Nov 2019.       2 years hv passed. That is 46 international innings without a century.   Should he continue as captain?   Should he continue as a pure batsman?  There are more questions than answers.   

On 6/26/2021 at 11:37 AM, Magneto said:

Rat is correct. Feeling like good old days of ICF.

yes, the old days are coming back. after eng tour is over, and andie (anderson) and co have destroyed Rat, this thread should see more activity :P

Edited by Vijy