Vijay Appreciation thread.

At 27 years Dhawan has just started his career. Late age. He should make it count. He had a start. Threw it away. All he had to do was what Vijay' date=' Pujara, Kohli did in the first test, Just leave balls that you can't reach.[/quote'] bit harder for left hander I think
bit harder for left hander I think
This was not even close to off stump. He could have left both on line and height. He has to improve his judgement. I was totally surprised by Kohli's leaves. Similar aggressive player. But showed immense restraint. He is younger than Dhawan. So Dhawan has to work hard leaving as much as he could atleast at the start.
This was not even close to off stump. He could have left both on line and height. He has to improve his judgement. I was totally surprised by Kohli's leaves. Similar aggressive player. But showed immense restraint. He is younger than Dhawan. So Dhawan has to work hard leaving as much as he could atleast at the start.
Dhawan's carefree approach has worked for him so far and he needs to cash in on playing a normal game,But I think he is stuck on the principle of hitting his way out of trouble time and time again