The most consistent team of IPL -- Chennai Super Kings -- Discussion thread 2013

Sidhoni

A really really really good t20 team's name and reputation has been maligned by the actions of an idiot. :wall: Quite honestly, I simply refuse to believe guys like MSD, Raina, Badri, Aswhin and fleming and can throw games for money.
Ma'shallah what an inspiring post. :hatsoff: Mariyam has seen the great work you've done over the past few years in the forums. Mariyam respects that. In light this truly touching and insightful post, the Mariyam decides to elevate you to the exalted position of 'piece of trash'. fret not!! that is still 2 notches above being a CSK fan. Well done. :two_thumbs_up: Looking forward to see you climb up the ICF social ladder even further.

Ma'shallah what an inspiring post. :hatsoff: Mariyam has seen the great work you've done over the past few years in the forums. Mariyam respects that. In light this truly touching and insightful post, the Mariyam decides to elevate you to the exalted position of 'piece of trash'. fret not!! that is still 2 notches above being a CSK fan. Well done. :two_thumbs_up: Looking forward to see you climb up the ICF social ladder even further.
WTF? LOL.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Typical Mumbaikar arrogance. Just because you won a fluke championship this year, does not mean you can begin to talk trash at everyone. We, the CSK-ites, are the original baaps of all of you. Beware! :nono: #DontMessWithUs

i want to join the master race.what do i have to do to join?
Changing your avatar to Rajanikant would be a good start... Then start defending Srini mama & Meiyappan. Try joining their regular circle-jerking activities about anything Dhobi, agree and praise Sidhoni Donor and last but not the least, try competing with other Chuskies to be moar dumb by making dumber posts...

Changing your avatar to Rajanikant would be a good start... Then start defending Srini mama & Meiyappan. Try joining their regular circle-jerking activities about anything Dhobi' date=' agree and praise Sidhoni Donor and last but not the least, try competing with other Chuskies to be moar dumb by making dumber posts...[/quote'] Asterix knows it better than CSKites, closet CSK fans everywhere

wear a lungi. tips on how to wear it should be sought from your northie brah sidhoni :hehe:
Seeing your post count and after witnessing the banal and altogether insipid humour on display in the quoted text, I was curious to find out what your earlier username was. So I clicked user name and came across your profile pic. You and your fiance/wife are a really sweet looking couple. :icflove: