I hate CSK

Laaloo

Sorry but what exactly did they cheat? Didn't they have most number of fair play awards? Don't go by all those fixing allegations...without proof not saying much. Please note, I am no CSK fan.
If you don't like chuskis then why the hell are you defending them :whack: they are cheaters and evil. I don't need any proof :beee: just like I don't need any proof to say that Earth is round. Lol at the fairplay awards :haha: Even England got fairplay awards :haha: chuskis are the evil reincarnated

Sorry but what exactly did they cheat? Didn't they have most number of fair play awards? Don't go by all those fixing allegations...without proof not saying much. Please note, I am no CSK fan.
So they get fair play award in a tournament owned by their boss. Seems legit to me P.S. If RP Singh's no ball wasn't eye opening enough for you I dunno what else proof you will accept

Chuskis know how pathetic they are. Bought the umpires and now banning the best bowler from the opposition. This kinda cheating is unprecedented in the history of sports. Still chuski fans, as shameless as they are, will brag about this