I hate CSK

Laaloo

Chuskis know how pathetic they are. Bought the umpires and now banning the best bowler from the opposition. This kinda cheating is unprecedented in the history of sports. Still chuski fans' date=' as shameless as they are, will brag about this[/quote'] :whine: Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Chuskis know how pathetic they are. Bought the umpires and now banning the best bowler from the opposition. This kinda cheating is unprecedented in the history of sports. Still chuski fans' date=' as shameless as they are, will brag about this[/quote'] Meh...

Chuskis know how pathetic they are. Bought the umpires and now banning the best bowler from the opposition. This kinda cheating is unprecedented in the history of sports. Still chuski fans' date=' as shameless as they are, will brag about this[/quote'] Yeah sure we will brag :rofl:

Chuskis know how pathetic they are. Bought the umpires and now banning the best bowler from the opposition. This kinda cheating is unprecedented in the history of sports. Still chuski fans' date=' as shameless as they are, will brag about this[/quote'] and bribed the 2nd best bowler in the oppostion with a place in Indian team :dance:

Chuskis know how pathetic they are. Bought the umpires and now banning the best bowler from the opposition. This kinda cheating is unprecedented in the history of sports. Still chuski fans' date=' as shameless as they are, will brag about this[/quote'] and bought nehra :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

CSK sucks I hate csk
Chuskis know how pathetic they are. Bought the umpires and now banning the best bowler from the opposition. This kinda cheating is unprecedented in the history of sports. Still chuski fans' date=' as shameless as they are, will brag about this[/quote'] some have their **** on fire...:haha: 3206465-burn-meme-104572258991.png