Secular India

someone

Reposting from Raghav's post "And hear first line of this video. "Garib, Muslim, Navjawano ki, auk khas kar garibon ki awaz wali sarkar Samajwadi Party ki hai""- Akhilesh, CM of UP, in his effort to calm things down at absolute peak of communal tension.

Is this secularism ? Imagine if Modi had said 2 days after riots "Hindu Bhaiyon aur Gujarat ki Janta, BJP tumhari sarkaar hai". BS meter is going off the charts for the secularists.

Reposting from Raghav's post "And hear first line of this video. "Garib, Muslim, Navjawano ki, auk khas kar garibon ki awaz wali sarkar Samajwadi Party ki hai""- Akhilesh, CM of UP, in his effort to calm things down at absolute peak of communal tension.
Is this secularism ? Imagine if Modi had said 2 days after riots "Hindu Bhaiyon aur Gujarat ki Janta, BJP tumhari sarkaar hai". BS meter is going off the charts for the secularists.
Outty, you gave Maa ki Gaali to Modi for a fake news of saving people in Uttarakhand. Just wanted to know which category the CM of UP comes.

On a day when BJP is asking Muslims to come in sherwaanis, skull caps, and burqaas to attend Narendra "Burqa Secularism" Modi's rally, Modi fanboyzz find the time to criticize the "secularism" of others. :hysterical: One thing is for sure you won't be able to recognize irony even if it smacks you square on the face. :cantstop:

Maybe you can learn to use the search feature before begging for answers from secularities? Do you think the Shah Bano case has never been mentioned on ICF in its 7 year existence or you are the only nayaab to ve aware of it? Here I've helped you this time: http://indiancricketfans.com/search.php?searchid=1003809
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

On a day when BJP is asking Muslims to come in sherwaanis, skull caps, and burqaas to attend Narendra "Burqa Secularism" Modi's rally, Modi fanboyzz find the time to criticize the "secularism" of others. :hysterical: One thing is for sure you won't be able to recognize irony even if it smacks you square on the face. :cantstop:
Secularism in the context of ICF: Keep hindu bashing threads open in the name of knowledgable discussion (and with the lame excuse hindus are very tolerant) and close any threads talking about muslims because thats just communal..
Even though I am a secular and will be always be anti-BJP, people like Outy are the reason why secularists are never taken serious or being made fun off. Just blind BS against Modi and co without any relevance or thought process (along with conspiracy theories) won't help the cause or secularists...

india would riot if reservations were gone.
If you remove reservation, there will be mass conversation from lower caste to Christians or islam. I support reservation based on incomes but People lie about their income so it won't work perfectly.. I think caste based reservation is still good idea only slightly change factor. Only one person can use reservation based on cast from three generations. :D

Even though I am a secular and will be always be anti-BJP, people like Outy are the reason why secularists are never taken serious or being made fun off. Just blind BS against Modi and co without any relevance or thought process (along with conspiracy theories) won't help the cause or secularists...
The ridiculous conspiracy theories have been emabarrasing. Seems like the siculars and the islamists sufffer from same infliction of the conspiracy theory:giggle:

Secularism an armour for Minorities, says expert

Secularism is the armour of the minorities of the country, said Mushirul Hasan, former Vice-Chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia. He was delivering the keynote address at the Shihab Thangal commemoration seminar organised by the Muslim Youth League State Committee here at the Fine Arts Hall on Saturday. “The strong existence of secularism is necessary for protecting the rights of the minorities in India. “India is the greatest example to the whole world as a country where secularism is strongly maintained. “Secularism and democracy are intertwined, and throughout the world, there is a great craving among the people for democracy and democratic ideas. This is more evident especially in Muslim nations. :hysterical: “Our aim should be to clear the mismatches between secularism and democracy and maintaining the harmony between both”, he said. Hasan also said that the secular basis of the country should be strengthened further to tackle terrorism. Earlier, Public Works Minister V K Ebrahimkunju inaugurated the two-day Seminar and hoisted the flag. Following the inaugural session, another session on the topic ‘Indian democracy and Politics of the parliament’ was also held. Minister for Social Welfare and Panchayath M K Muneer, former MP Sebastian Paul and K N A Khader MLA were the key speakers for the event. http://newindianexpress.com/cities/kochi/Secularism-an-armour-for-Minorities-says-expert/2013/08/26/article1752160.ece
BTW, Muslims in India are not really minorities by any means. And being minorities itself doesn't mean special benefits. And last thing should be Muslims talking about secular. The only reason why India can still be regarded as secular is because Hindus are still in majority in many states.

^^^ I don't get why you've posted that speech by the VC. Not that I've heard of this guy, but he is speaking in favour of democracy. You could have also highlighted the following statements from the speech Our aim should be to clear the mismatches between secularism and democracy and maintaining the harmony between both You've an issue with a Muslim speaking about democracy and secularism. You've an issue if a Muslim speaks against democracy and secularism, and takes an extremist stand. What exactly do you wish Muslims speak about then? :confused: Make up your mind.

BTW, Muslims in India are not really minorities by any means.
Don't know about that, but thankfully imbeciles like you are minorities. And yeah, let the tirade start from the Modi fanboyzz about abusing mod/admin powers to make personal attacks. Please check this guy's personal attacks on me, before making that argument.

Don't know about that, but thankfully imbeciles like you are minorities. And yeah, let the tirade start from the Modi fanboyzz about abusing mod/admin powers to make personal attacks. Please check this guy's personal attacks on me, before making that argument.
Well, then you need to read some more materials. And let's not get started about personal attacks given your poor history here. And how you have done personal attacks on just about everyone who disagrees with your radical view. Not a great admin are you?

^^^ I don't get why you've posted that speech by the VC. Not that I've heard of this guy, but he is speaking in favour of democracy. You could have also highlighted the following statements from the speech Our aim should be to clear the mismatches between secularism and democracy and maintaining the harmony between both You've an issue with a Muslim speaking about democracy and secularism. You've an issue if a Muslim speaks against democracy and secularism, and takes an extremist stand. What exactly do you wish Muslims speak about then? :confused: Make up your mind.
You missed the point? There is a bold part of it and really about how secularism means everyone is treated the same irrespective of their religion, caste. Not like that is happening in India.