Anti Ishant Sharma Club

I am sold out for this club. Guy cant bowl yorkers' date=' cant bowl slower ones on target, bowls 3 to 4 boundary balls every over, one dimensional hack. [i']Usko bol apni height ko le aur :bootyshake: mein daal !
Well said on ISHANT

I have been banging this drum for a while - Ishata Shawarma is a pure PASSENGER. He is so lacking in skills in all areas that it is a national embarrassment that he has played so many game at international level. Arguably the WORST bowler in cricket history to play so many games for so little return. The equivalent of a junk bond - totally and utterly useless, pointless and of no value.

Just like he did in tests (worst bowler to play 50 tests)' date=' he'll be the worst bowler to reach that kind of milestone.[/quote'] He has 88 wickets from 62 matches with a strike rate of 33 which is very good for ODIs. Agreed he is no Agarkar like bowler who just raced to 50 wkts and then was decent but he is decent since the beginning. Only problem is goes for a lot of runs, if he can improve on that a little and bring his economy down to 5-5.1 then he will play for a long time in the Indian team. He has the added advantage of being ridiculously fit for an Indian bowler.