Lets all laugh at Sri Lungans

Sri Lanka is the country where you find most civilized educated respected cricket fsns in asia
http://colombogazette.com/2012/08/02/sri-lankans-harassed-indian-fans/
Sri Lankan cricket fans at the fourth One Day International (ODI) between India and Sri Lanka at the R. Premadasa Stadium on Tuesday had harassed some Indian fans and abused them after India won the match. An Indian journalist tweeted saying that one Indian woman had beer cans thrown at her and that there was also a lot of jeering and booing at the Indian fans amidst a tight police presence. The journalist also said that a fan of Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar who travels around the world with the Indian cricket team, was forced by Sri Lankans in the stands to wave the Sri Lankan flag and was later physically abused and had objects thrown at him. According to the Indian journalist, the Indian fan said he never faced such harassment or treatment at any cricket series around the world. “Even Bangladesh fans were cultured compared to the Sri Lankans,†the journalist quoted the Indian fan as saying. The tweets on the behavior of the Sri Lankan cricket fans drew reactions from disappointed journalists and sportsmen from both Sri Lanka and India. Among them was former Sri Lankan cricketer turned commentator Russel Arnold who tweeted saying he was shocked and hoped it was a one-off incident. The Sri Lanka Cricket Board was reportedly aware of the incidents and was to take appropriate action. India won the five match ODI series against Sri Lanka 3-1 with one game remaining, after winning the fourth match on Tuesday.
Sri Lanka is the country where you find most civilized educated respected cricket fsns in asia
http://colombogazette.com/2012/08/02/sri-lankans-harassed-indian-fans/
Sri Lankan cricket fans at the fourth One Day International (ODI) between India and Sri Lanka at the R. Premadasa Stadium on Tuesday had harassed some Indian fans and abused them after India won the match. An Indian journalist tweeted saying that one Indian woman had beer cans thrown at her and that there was also a lot of jeering and booing at the Indian fans amidst a tight police presence. The journalist also said that a fan of Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar who travels around the world with the Indian cricket team, was forced by Sri Lankans in the stands to wave the Sri Lankan flag and was later physically abused and had objects thrown at him. According to the Indian journalist, the Indian fan said he never faced such harassment or treatment at any cricket series around the world. “Even Bangladesh fans were cultured compared to the Sri Lankans,†the journalist quoted the Indian fan as saying. The tweets on the behavior of the Sri Lankan cricket fans drew reactions from disappointed journalists and sportsmen from both Sri Lanka and India. Among them was former Sri Lankan cricketer turned commentator Russel Arnold who tweeted saying he was shocked and hoped it was a one-off incident. The Sri Lanka Cricket Board was reportedly aware of the incidents and was to take appropriate action. India won the five match ODI series against Sri Lanka 3-1 with one game remaining, after winning the fourth match on Tuesday.
See, even Bangladesh fans behave better than SLans.

I had to bump this up due to a few factors where I live in England. Huge Lungan population nearby. I think Pak fans are worst followed by Bang. But believe me SL fans are also up there although it's more light hearted banter - not deep anger or resentment. A few of my SL friends kept saying all this world cup the following things, so I want to note it here and laugh at them: 1) We single handedly stopped you winning the last T20 trophy, we have the bowlers to choke Yuvi 2) Kept talking about stupid asia cup 2014 win 3) Saying we have scarred your team beyond belief. They go we can't play Mendis and they should draft him into the wc squad. Pissara, Senanayke we can't handle and have hurt us. Also that Sanga is a better number 3 than Kohli because apparently Warne named him as number 3 in the tournament. 4) Matthews is better than Dhoni as captain and real all rounder 5) Kusal Perera is Jayasuriya part 2. That they are spoilt for choice for batting with Kusal, Tharanga and Thirammne can all rape India. 6) Small island yet they own us in cricket, we can't beat them in tests in Lanka.