Australia in India 2013-14

saneindian

We need to push Kohli to open with Dhawan.That would allow all our key batsmen to bat at position they are familiar with. Having Kohli at 3 and Raina at 4 just messes our batting line up imo Dhawan Kohli Raina Rohit Yuvi Dhoni Jadeja Ashwin Bhuvi Ishant Unadkat
that is an awesome batting lineup for home conditions.
We need to push Kohli to open with Dhawan.That would allow all our key batsmen to bat at position they are familiar with. Having Kohli at 3 and Raina at 4 just messes our batting line up imo Dhawan Kohli Raina Rohit Yuvi Dhoni Jadeja Ashwin Bhuvi Ishant Unadkat
Agree. I will swap Rohit and Yuvi depend on who is at the crease. If a left hander (Raina) at non striker, I would send Rohit at 4 else Yuvi :nice:

Why does Dhoni use Kohli as a bowler ? He is the most innocuous, weakest bowler I've seen. All he bowls are half trackers and wide deliveries at a spinner's pace. He is like a gift to batsmen. Yuvraj and Raina are a million times better than him. Its weird to see Dhoni doesnt learn from the fact that Kohli is not good enough even as a part timer at international level.