Bhuvneshwar Kumar is nothing special

We will see Ishant' date='BK,Shami,Jaddu in first test after loss it would be Ishan,BK,Aaron,Ashwin after second loss it would be Ishant,BK,Aaaron,Jaddu after 3rd loss it would be Ishant,BK,Shami,Jaddu for rest of 2 losses.[/quote'] I doubt we will have a test attack without shami. whether we win or loose...
Umesh Mat Inns Balls Runs Wkts BBI BBM Ave Econ SR 4w 5w 10 9 16 1485 1040 32 5/93 7/103 32.50 4.20 46.4 2 1 0 BK Mat Inns Balls Runs Wkts BBI BBM Ave Econ SR 4w 5w 10 6 11 624 341 9 3/31 3/60 37.88 3.27 69.3 0 0 0 shami Mat Inns Balls Runs Wkts BBI BBM Ave Econ SR 4w 5w 10 6 12 1344 796 27 5/47 9/118 29.48 3.55 49.7 2 1 0 Alright all of them are inexperienced but Yadav and Shami have taken lots of wickets.. And look at Bhuv's strike rate..his first class strike rate is around 60! in-comparison UY is 50, shami 51 pankaj 52
all the bowlers are very early into their test careers. there is no way we can judge them based on stats. bk, shami, umesh all are promising and almost at the same level. in terms of promise, there is hardly anything to differentiate. the more these 3 players play alonside, the better for indian cricket.regarding who is better, its better to consider it after say 5 years provided these 3 guys stick around for that period.
Look BK is a player I like in odis and limited overs formats. But ITS SO DIFFERENT FOR TESTS!
Yes in tests one needs a lot of pace and plenty of loose balls!! Wake up man!! Johnson only came into reckoning when he found his accuracy, till then batsmen kept feasting on his pace. And aaron is no Johnson. England is preparing patta tracks nowadays so that their fragile batting lineup can put up a decent score and hope for their bowlers to deliver the goods. And the way they deliver is by relying on swing and on later stages reverse swing.....like yesterday. Aarons pace is simply perfect on these tracks, they come on and are very playable, and plenty of loose balls. If India needs pace then the answer is Yadav and Shami, not aaron!!
Yes in tests one needs a lot of pace and plenty of loose balls!! Wake up man!! Johnson only came into reckoning when he found his accuracy, till then batsmen kept feasting on his pace. And aaron is no Johnson. England is preparing patta tracks nowadays so that their fragile batting lineup can put up a decent score and hope for their bowlers to deliver the goods. And the way they deliver is by relying on swing and on later stages reverse swing.....like yesterday. Aarons pace is simply perfect on these tracks, they come on and are very playable, and plenty of loose balls. If India needs pace then the answer is Yadav and Shami, not aaron!!
++
we need 145kmph in england. all flat tracks now. their own batsman dont want green wickets. though god rohit sharma might tempt them into laying a chinnaswamy level epic national highway through his telepathic powers.
someone said umesh-aaron-shami- spinner for the england series and that is spot on. bhuvi will only be another kulasekhara in england.
Why would Bhuvi be another Kulashekra? Why not another Asif or Anderson? Because you dreamt of it? And please remind me which England bowler is most successful in England, the one with pace? Surprised at the speed orgasms some of the posters here seem to be having to the extent that they are ready to completely put down an upcoming bowler based on no evidence except he clocks a few mph less. Lets play all our bowlers based only on speed guns
Why would Bhuvi be another Kulashekra? Why not another Asif? Because you dreamt of it? And please remind me which England bowler is most successful in England, the one with pace? Surprised at the speed orgasms some of the posters here seem to be having to the extent that they are ready to completely put down an upcoming bowler based on no evidence except he clocks a few mph less. Lets play all our bowlers based only on speed guns
:cantstop: anyway bhuvi will def play the first few games and lets hope that iam wrong and you are right.
Why not another Asif or Anderson? Because you dreamt of it? And please remind me which England bowler is most successful in England, the one with pace? Surprised at the speed orgasms some of the posters here seem to be having to the extent that they are ready to completely put down an upcoming bowler based on no evidence except he clocks a few mph less. Lets play all our bowlers based only on speed guns
Anderson is far quicker. It is not a speed orgasm. A bit of extra speed certainly helps a good bowler become very good. Though I am not against BK, but pace does make difference. It will be foolish to say that pace does not make difference but before that a bowler must be good to use that effectively.
Yadav is more wayward than Aaron and even yesterday when Anderson was running through SL, he was bowling 86-88 mph and getting reverse. His average pace in 2nd innings was 84 mph around 136K, quickest being 88 mph around 142K. He was even quicker in fist innings quickest at 91 mph. This is the optimum pace you need or a lot of accurate bounce.
Why would Bhuvi be another Kulashekra? Why not another Asif or Anderson? Because you dreamt of it? And please remind me which England bowler is most successful in England, the one with pace? Surprised at the speed orgasms some of the posters here seem to be having to the extent that they are ready to completely put down an upcoming bowler based on no evidence except he clocks a few mph less. Lets play all our bowlers based only on speed guns
Suddenly Anderson is a trundler, When did that happen?
He was trundling in Australia during the ashes
Lets define the man based on one series His speeds even while being raped in oz were not trundling speeds, no keeper would ever stand up to him Trundler fans go to ridiculous depths to show that speed apparently don't matter. I have heard people say Ambrose and Lille were trundlers (basing things on there last year in international cricket) to justify why pace don't matter:hysterical:
Don't u know that, pace bowlers have better strike rate than spinners?pace is an important factor.
Lets define the man based on one series His speeds even while being raped in oz were not trundling speeds, no keeper would ever stand up to him Trundler fans go to ridiculous depths to show that speed apparently don't matter. I have heard people say Ambrose and Lille were trundlers (basing things on there last year in international cricket) to justify why pace don't matter:hysterical:
I would have Bhuvan for sure in a 3 seam attack for variation but the problem is when the attack consists of Bhuvi+ a combination of Vinay,Unadkat,Mohit,Awana,Dinda etc