Nothing much has gone wrong yet : Hope for better results in tests

Cricketics

Not sure if serious. You are trolling here big time.
Trolling and me? Never. When I hope, I hope big and I hope with passion. I believe in these players. I always have been like this. I don't post anti-jinx stuff or sarcastic stuff to prove my point or apply any kind of reverse psychology. This is just from a fan to fan base stuff to you all. I am sure there are many fans out there like me who must be feeling the same. It's the passion and love for Indian Cricket. Indian sports I reckon or anything Indian.

Make no mistake India is not playing ZImbabwe , Bangladesh. We are playing one of the best fast bowling line up in the world in their own den. Sure they could have put up a better fight. They went the aggressive of taking the attack to the opposition and not lying down taking crap. Didn't work. They will learn. Once they learn they will mix caution with aggression and do better.

He was guillotined the next day. indian team is unlikely to encounter such humaneness from Dale Steyn & Co .
Do you hide in a hole when India wins. Never see you posting when India wins when India loses you come out like a frog in rains. Always see that happening.
or the captain to use his resources wisely
India lacks aggression. In your face approach backed by ability is not there. Everyone is playing for their places. THey just don't want to look like jack asses . Not surprisingly the clown Sreesanth helped us win two tests here more than others. Hope Zak is included in the line up. He will manage our bowlers better than Dhoni. You will see more aggression.

Looking at the pitches, our best chance is actually at Wanderers. We've always had these surprise wins away in pitches which have been helpful for bowlers. Similar was the case in 2011 tour. Durban was the toughest track and we won there. Under Zaheer our bowling might actually come good in Jo'burg

India lacks aggression. In your face approach backed by ability is not there. Everyone is playing for their places. THey just don't want to look like jack asses . Not surprisingly the clown Sreesanth helped us win two tests here more than others. Hope Zak is included in the line up. He will manage our bowlers better than Dhoni. You will see more aggression.
If you call sreesanth a clown after winning two matches in SA donno what you want to call others. Dont have to take a dig at him every time. We still dont have replacement for him atleast in SA.

Two things going against us.. 1. Lack of Preparation 2. Short series .. Only 3 ODIs without practice games.. and then only 2 Tests.. that means if you lose first, you can't come back. That also has only one 2-day practice game.. (wtf) But having said that, I am all for giving them more time to settle down.. Rohit, Kohli, Dhoni, Jaddu looked good.. Dhawan gotta restrain at first.. Once we get 40-50 no loss in first 10 overs, we are back in the game/series.. Bowling department.. we seriously lack game plan here. Score is 130/0 and we are settling in with Raina's and Kohli's unharmful overs with Jaadu yet to start his spells?? Gotta have Bhuvi/Shami/Yadav in bowling and let them do their stuff

Results of first two matches should not have been a total shocker to any of us. CSA is pretty pissed off with BCCI. What better way than to take it out on players. They came out with fastish p itch and bowled with more venom. Our batsmen made elementary mistakes in an attempt to fight fire with fire.
Does bcci even care? Bcci never was in favour for practice matches,They want just more days to milk more money.No wonder our best performances came in england when captain dravid and co demanded more preparation time even against aus dravid had said we need more tour matches.But now captain thinks overseas tours are practice games to improve ourselves for hime no wonder we give raina and spinners experience on green pitches so they can be better at home.
Does bcci even care? Bcci never was in favour for practice matches,They want just more days to milk more money.No wonder our best performances came in england when captain dravid and co demanded more preparation time even against aus dravid had said we need more tour matches.But now captain thinks overseas tours are practice games to improve ourselves for hime no wonder we give raina and spinners experience on green pitches so they can be better at home.
There is a reason why Indians have historically been poor starters and start improving towards the end of the tour