Anti-Rohit Sharma Organization Limited (ARSOL)

rkt.india

He has technical issues against seamers which he has to work on, especially when there is lateral movement and he wont make runs in tests unless he works on his flaws but I bet he believes his own hype because he doesnt seem to be learning. Because he plays some shots with flair, some people think he is the best thing since sliced butter. Send him back to FC and make him work on his technique. Meanwhile, get a batsman who has good technique, temperament and hardworking type like Rahane and he will do much better in tests.

He has technical issues against seamers which he has to work on, especially when there is lateral movement and he wont make runs in tests unless he works on his flaws but I bet he believes his own hype because he doesnt seem to be learning. Because he plays some shots with flair, some people think he is the best thing since sliced butter. Send him back to FC and make him work on his technique. Meanwhile, get a batsman who has good technique, temperament and hardworking type like Rahane and he will do much better in tests.
Or its simple to write him off and move on. One less headache.
He is a not a newbie anymore. He has lots of runs in FC so sending him there will serve no purpose. He is just not international material, like Hick or Kambli.