Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

44 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Siraj cranking it up in his 4th over

145 kph

144 kph

many would talk about ajaj, axar, jayant,ash but please understand the value of Siraj's bowling.

to bowl at 145L on a patta wankhade wicket is out of the world.  as soon as he started hitting 139K +, i knew , he will take wickets as batsman dont catch it with low bounce n skid that wankhade offers.

i beleived that Umesh would also get 1 or 2 but umesh was bowling slow though very accurate.

hats off to Siraj.

Hope kohli gives him another chance to bowl. he outclassed umesh totally. in kanpur if siraj had played , he would have got some wickets.

siraj should open with bumrah and shammi in africa...prasidh/avesh should be the 4th pacer.

41 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

one of the best fast bowling display on indian soil by an indian with high pace and movement .

Last i saw one was Srinath vs WI way way back also in Wankhede . He was real quick with moving in duckers that evening . 

zak and srinath have bowled the best on indian wickets but yes Siraj seems way better than umesh and ishant.

11 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

many would talk about ajaj, axar, jayant,ash but please understand the value of Siraj's bowling.

to bowl at 145L on a patta wankhade wicket is out of the world.  as soon as he started hitting 139K +, i knew , he will take wickets as batsman dont catch it with low bounce n skid that wankhade offers.

i beleived that Umesh would also get 1 or 2 but umesh was bowling slow though very accurate.

hats off to Siraj.

Hope kohli gives him another chance to bowl. he outclassed umesh totally. in kanpur if siraj had played , he would have got some wickets.

siraj should open with bumrah and shammi in africa...prasidh/avesh should be the 4th pacer.

My preferred bowling line-up for South Africa

6. Pant ( wk )

7. Ashwin / Jadeja

8. Shardul

9. Bumrah

10. Siraj

11. Prasidh