Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

*ing pissed this **** keeps happening. Unless Sen is injured don't know why he is not playing. What's the point of Shardul playing each and every match??? I can understand if he plays the odd match so that he's not rusty and he is match ready and why is Rishi *ing Dhawan playing? Bawa and Hangargekar have so much potential as AR's than this useless trundler :mad:

Sen was rested to give opportunity to Bawa,but Rishi Dhawan and Shardul played,

Great thinking by team management.

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

For the 2nd match in a row, Umran has an ER which is less than the innings.

Looks like he has worked on his accuracy. This is great.

But just 1 wicket in 2 matches.  Hope he has not cut down on his pace. 

They put emphasis on being economical rather than picking wickets,guidance provided is about restrictingbrun scoring not picking wickets

Which comes down to an advice as "cut down your pace"

There is every chance of that

They all lack killer instinct,this is an defensive outfit

As i predicted long back,these SENA sides will leave us to dust in coming days in LOIs with their approach while we with our stubborn approach won't find answers anytime soon

Even bankrupt SL and pak have shown more intent and flair in their performance and selection,i like their effort with what is available

Entire coaching staff from grassroot level need a major shakeup,so much defensive in your approach in bowling, batting,fielding is quite blatantly refelecting in our performances

And first thing first ,selfish BCCI needs to allow its players take part in global t20 leagues asap if they want to stay relevant in LoI cricket,which in anyway effect IPL brand

Second,hire modern firangi coaches not Indians as most of them still staying in early 2000s and 90s

Edited by Suhaan

Bumrah tried yorkers at 140 to 145 k in his last 2 overs.

But wasn't as accurate as his last match. 4 overthrows did not help either. 

He is probably a big reluctant to bowl the bouncer after his back injury ... but that is usually a great surprise delivery for him. I hope he is able to bowl this delivery in the world cup. 

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Bumrah tried yorkers at 140 to 145 k in his last 2 overs.

But wasn't as accurate as his last match. 4 overthrows did not help either. 

He is probably a big reluctant to bowl the bouncer after his back injury ... but that is usually a great surprise delivery for him. I hope he is able to bowl this delivery in the world cup. 

This is reeking of meekness ,the whole xi looks subdued and they all are afraid of loosing even feel so in bilaterals 

No self belief,pace attack is haywire

There seems a void in coaching staff,no participation from them With all the might they have come down to Mhambreys and Dravid challenging in t20s

NO one is trying out Shardul , he is a capable all rounder. Not sure what as the logic in Playing him by selectors? Khaleel could have got this opportunity.

Rishi Dhawan- are they thinking of considering rishi as a possible all rounder to represent INDIA...Probably venky iyer is a better option. Not sure why he is getting a lot of support.

If Raj bawa is a pace all rounder material, he should be playing more.

why are other pacers not being picked, only kuldeep sen and Umran are picked. where are others ??? are they saying that only these 2 are good , what about the others?