Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

5 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Wood gets Babar again. Short ball hurried onto Babar at 150.

Pace is such an asset,consistency doesn't comes off accidentally ,it is about perseverance,patience, vision shown by the backers 

Clown in our selection panel despise pace,they hastily drop someone with pace if they go for runs,forget about giving a long rope,a role etc

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

In the short run, yes.

But his novelty factor had not worn off yet. True test will come when it happens in a few months. 

He's not a mystery bowler. There's nothing novel about left arm swing.

Anyhow atleast for now he should be ahead of Harshal

4 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Pace is such an asset,consistency doesn't comes off accidentally ,it is about perseverance,patience, vision shown by the backers 

Clown in our selection panel despise pace,they hastily drop someone with pace if they go for runs,forget about giving a long rope,a role etc

Key is Backing & Long rope.

if you can give long rope to HARSHAL and AVESH Khan why not Umran Malik, Kuldeep Sen.

ARSH seems to be having some skills and when he wants he goes upto 142K- seems a genuine find - only correct decision made by chetan sharma and team.

I am not too impressed by deepak chahar, he looks very good with the new ball in first spell but in second spell , he looks very ordinary. He is again looking like bhuvi only a NEW BALL SWING Bowler and most ineffective with the semi new/old ball. Long story short bhuvi is better than  chahar with the new ball and both are bad with old/semi new ball after 14 overs so only 1 can come into the team and thats bhuvi.

so bumrah , bhuvi and arsh are confirmed , I am sure harshal will be replaced and probably they will dump chahal and ashwin too and get bishnoi into the act. i am sure hooda will be fit and he will be back. for me axar and hooda are more than enough as Spinners.

We need 5 pacers and Hardik and AXAR and HOODA in australia.