Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

9 minutes ago, Mosher said:

These commentators crying about line and length of Sen and Umran and the same old bullshit they have pace but need to work on line and length as if  trundlers don't bowl any bad balls and are super accurate :facepalm:

Opposition 80 for 9

The 2 genuine quicks have picked 5 wickets among themselves + an easy dropped catch.

Still the commentators criticizing the quicks non stop 

I felt like spitting on them.  :phehe:   ( Although I never spit in real life  )

This is why we don't get enough genuine quicks. 

Edited by express bowling
5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Umran was regularly getting good bounce even from length deliveries today. 

Bro, want to see if Umran can get some reverse swing with the old ball. Reverse swinging yorkers at his pace will be great to watch. Sen too can bowl good yorkers. Hopefully we will see it happening in 2nd innings.

Edited by Mosher
6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Umran was regularly getting good bounce even from length deliveries today. 

I saw only a few, that's why Sakaria, Unadkut and Jadeja were hanging on front foot to get impact of bat with ball and scoring runs.
In comparison, against Kuldeep they were hanging on the backfoot (except for his last over when he was loosing his control a bit).
Ofcourse, Kuldeep is tall so that's an advantage.

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Opposition 80 for 9

The 2 genuine quicks have picked 5 wickets among themselves + an easy dropped catch.

Still the commentators criticizing the quicks non stop 

I felt like spitting on them.  :phehe:   ( Although I never spit in real life  )

This is why we don't get enough genuine quicks. 

If you listen to commentary...from last 10 minutes they're discussing the personality of Mukesh, how soft spoken he is etc etc.

6 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

I saw only a few, that's why Sakaria, Unadkut and Jadeja were hanging on front foot to get impact of bat with ball and scoring runs.
In comparison, against Kuldeep they were hanging on the backfoot (except for his last over when he was loosing his control a bit).
Ofcourse, Kuldeep is tall so that's an advantage.

That's because Umran was trying to attack the stumps.

The moment he bowled good length, the ball climbed steeply.