Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

On 31/3/2017 at 1:58 PM, Rightarmfast said:

You guys clearly dont remember Srinath's 8 wicket haul vs Pakistan in kolkatta in 1998. He bowled ferocious and fast, better than Wasim, Waqar and Shoaib in the entire series. 

Sadly, there's no video coverage of that match available. He bowled so fast in that match that Ramiz Raza was forced to say ' It's not easy to play against the pace of Srinath'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYGQKGLEdh8

Lol I fixed it a bit. @speedheat ease up on the white spaces bro

Lol, so when are you banning me mate??? kindly inform before doing so,so that I can shift to other site and share this heavy weight reason brought in by some "english daily"news paper obsessed poster which resulted In my ban!!!

21 minutes ago, Marshall said:

Hahaha 12-0? You forgot the thrashing oz gave u in pune

Last I recall we won the series and are ranked #1 in Tests :two_thumbs_up: And it says all about your team and especially Pakistan when you have to bring some other team's match (that too in a lost test series for that team) to take a shot against India :giggle: As I said read my signature and weep :rotfl: 

On 07/04/2017 at 5:09 PM, Ultimate_Game said:

Last I recall we won the series and are ranked #1 in Tests :two_thumbs_up: And it says all about your team and especially Pakistan when you have to bring some other team's match (that too in a lost test series for that team) to take a shot against India :giggle: As I said read my signature and weep :rotfl: 

I was being nice to you but i guess you cant fathom it.I need to bring our head to head record now

24 minutes ago, Marshall said:

I was being nice to you but i guess you cant fathom it.I need to bring our head to head record now

Maybe check with your grand-dad about a time when Pakistan actually beat India when it really counted. There's a reason India's record is the way it shows in my signature and we all know where Pakistan stands :giggle: On second thoughts maybe try and figure out how to beat a WI B team for starters :rofl::rotfl: 

17 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Maybe check with your grand-dad about a time when Pakistan actually beat India when it really counted. There's a reason India's record is the way it shows in my signature and we all know where Pakistan stands :giggle: On second thoughts maybe try and figure out how to beat a WI B team for starters :rofl::rotfl: 

Hahah typical delusional Indian.who won the last bilateral series?

3 minutes ago, Marshall said:

Hahah typical delusional Indian.who won the last bilateral series?

Yup let's see who won the last Cool Cool Cup and not who kicked a$$ in World Cup, T20 World Cup, Champions trophy... And you call me delusional :hysterical:

Read my signature and weep coz India kicked Pak's behinds to win all those trophies and you better worry about WI B team coz I fear Pak may not even qualify for the world cup for India to kick their butts :giggle: 

10 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Yup let's see who won the last Cool Cool Cup and not who kicked a$$ in World Cup, T20 World Cup, Champions trophy... And you call me delusional :hysterical:

Read my signature and weep coz India kicked Pak's behinds to win all those trophies and you better worry about WI B team coz I fear Pak may not even qualify for the world cup for India to kick their butts :giggle: 

You dont have to reveal your parents upbringing all the time with your language, and regarding head to head record im honest enough to Accept that your team has upper hand over us unlike you who cant digest the thrashing we have been giving you in non world cup matches

30 minutes ago, Marshall said:

You dont have to reveal your parents upbringing all the time with your language, and regarding head to head record im honest enough to Accept that your team has upper hand over us unlike you who cant digest the thrashing we have been giving you in non world cup matches

Showing the mirror is now linked to "parent's upbringing" :phehe:  Lahori logic at its best. Not my fault or my parents' ubringing that your team sucks :agree: Methinks the thrashings have taken a heavy mental toll on you :giggle: