Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

2 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Showing the mirror is now linked to "parent's upbringing" :phehe:  Lahori logic at its best. Not my fault or my parents' ubringing that your team sucks :agree: Methinks the thrashings have taken a heavy mental toll on you :giggle:

So thats the normal communication method in your houses,Go ahead kid ur problem has deep roots which cant be fixed v easily

11 minutes ago, Marshall said:

So thats the normal communication method in your houses,Go ahead kid ur problem has deep roots which cant be fixed v easily

I know its tough but sometimes cold hard reality has to be accepted... I know its been tough 30 odd years for you watching your favorite team get humiliated on a global stage but that's life. I can see how often you would have built that hope inside you thinking "This is the year" and made those plans for the grand celebration only to see a phainta one more time :giggle: Tough for sure but you must be used to it by now.

31 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I know its tough but sometimes cold hard reality has to be accepted... I know its been tough 30 odd years for you watching your favorite team get humiliated on a global stage but that's life. I can see how often you would have built that hope inside you thinking "This is the year" and made those plans for the grand celebration only to see a phainta one more time :giggle: Tough for sure but you must be used to it by now.

30 years? You forget the usual sharjah beating ur "ATGs" used to get from our team and u couldnt do nothing but hopelessly pray for u "legends" to turn up atleast for once but alas that was just not meant that way

47 minutes ago, Marshall said:

30 years? You forget the usual sharjah beating ur "ATGs" used to get from our team and u couldnt do nothing but hopelessly pray for u "legends" to turn up atleast for once but alas that was just not meant that way

Sharjah? The venue where match fixing was rampant? And care enlightening me when that happened coz I sure wasn't around to see it :cantstop: No wonder you are mentally shot... watching India lay beat down time and again has made you senile and you need to look at old grainy footage of bygone era to provide some solace. I'm sure the video footage of grand-dads Imran and company are quite scintillation and compelling but I prefer the modern age. Just the fact you have to go to "Sharjah matches" from 80s to take a shot shows how things stand :hysterical:  

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Sharjah? The venue where match fixing was rampant? And care enlightening me when that happened coz I sure wasn't around to see it :cantstop: No wonder you are mentally shot... watching India lay beat down time and again has made you senile and you need to look at old grainy footage of bygone era to provide some solace. I'm sure the video footage of grand-dads Imran and company are quite scintillation and compelling but I prefer the modern age. Just the fact you have to go to "Sharjah matches" from 80s to take a shot shows how things stand :hysterical:  

Hahah u r Genius bro throw out all the records of cricket of before 2000s and indian losses cz ur team was crap back them and could beat us only in their dreams

2 hours ago, Marshall said:

Sorry I forgot i need to add 2012 "Aany do" to the list as well 

Your team has been perenially crap for a long time, hyping leg-ends like Lala and Riaz, apart from Akmal bros.

Didn't one of your phaast bowler ask, "Kohli?, Who?" Got a fitting response too from Kohli himself.

Fastest balls of Indian Fast bowlers in this IPL  ( what I have seen )

New pacers --

Siraj          145 k

Nathu        145 k

Shardul     145 k

Thampi     144 k

Aniket C    143 k

Sangwan   143 k

Kaul          143 k

Avesh       142 k   ( although he is just 20 and was suffeeing from cramps )

Rajpoot    142 k

Khejroliya --  did not play a single game

Team India pacers --

Aaron     150 k

Umesh    148 k

Ishant     148 k

Shami     146 k     ( despite coming back from major injury )

Bhuvi      146 k

Bumrah   145 k

Hardik     144 k

Edited by express bowling
34 minutes ago, express bowling said:

New pacers --

Siraj        145 k

Nathu      145 k

Shardul    145 k

Thampi    144 k

Aniket      143 k

Sangwan  143 k

Kaul        143 k

Avesh      142 k

Rajpoot   142 k

Team India pacers --

Aaron     150 k

Umesh    148 k

Ishant     148 k

Shami     146 k

Bhuvi      146 k

Bumrah   145 k

Hardik     144 k

Wow, is Aaron still hitting 150's? Fancy that! Bhuvi at 146 is crazy. He got to be the only bowler in Indian history( and actually one of the few in international cricket ) who has got faster after 4-5 years of playing!

41 minutes ago, express bowling said:

New pacers --

Siraj        145 k

Nathu      145 k

Shardul    145 k

Thampi    144 k

Aniket      143 k

Sangwan  143 k

Kaul        143 k

Avesh      142 k

Rajpoot   142 k

Team India pacers --

Aaron     150 k

Umesh    148 k

Ishant     148 k

Shami     146 k

Bhuvi      146 k

Bumrah   145 k

Hardik     144 k

Ohh yes India do produce fast bowlers now ................soon well take over that image from Pakistan "factory of fast bowlers"

3 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Man you guys are obsessed. Concentrate ok your own game.

UR the one who is dying to play with us

UR ex-cricketer cant get over ours n IPL 

UR cricketers still talk about old fights wid us to remain in news........

Ur media compares ur below avg crickters to our top cricketers

Yea right we are obsessed . 

I think looking at ur rank u need to concentrate on ur game 

"sadd na kaka, sadde koll hun jyaada change fast bowler ne " In case u do understand punjabi . In case u dnt " dnt be jls we have better fast bowlers now" 

New pacers --

Siraj          145 k

Nathu        145 k

Shardul     145 k

Thampi     144 k

Aniket C    143 k

Sangwan   143 k

Kaul          143 k

Avesh       142 k   ( although he is just 20 and was suffeeing from cramps )

Rajpoot    142 k

Team India pacers --

Aaron     150 k

Umesh    148 k

Ishant     148 k

Shami     146 k     ( despite coming back from major injury )

Bhuvi      146 k

Bumrah   145 k

Hardik     144 k

Thanks Just beautiful this, what would have been kejroliyas fastest ball?? Just your guess please

On 4/3/2017 at 2:30 AM, express bowling said:
  • Srinath still has the 2nd best bowling average in the history of Indian test cricket among pacers, just marginally behind Kapil. 
  • Pacers hunt in pairs with another good dependable pacer as the 3rd  seamer.  All good Indian pacers have suffered from lack of  support from the other end in test matches.  There was no pressure created from the other end. This factor had taken a toll on their bowling averages compared to the rest of the world.
  • Srinath never benefited from the use of bottle caps etc. and his figures should not be compared to those bowlers who did so. 
  • All Indian pacers suffered from the lack of fast bowling culture in our country, till the last 2 years or so.
  • The main reason why Srinath is special is because he dared to bowl out-and-out fast in a country where everyone believed in that era that Indians could not bowl genuinely quick.  Every youth coach from that era ( at an age when the bowler actually develops )  would tell you that there is no point focusing on pace as Indians have to depend on their skills alone to take wickets. There was active encouragement to cut down pace.   Srinath acted as pioneer in this field in independent India and  gave belief to the future generation of Indian quicks that they too can bowl genuinely fast.  His value to Indian cricket  cannot be gauged by stats alone.

amazing post.

On 4/3/2017 at 0:23 PM, the don said:

Its a pity that the cricketing world and neutrals dont realise the genius of srinath and put the likes of Akhtar ahead of him .

Srinath was clearly a genius and not just comparable to abdul razzaq as people would like us to believe .

Lol. No seriously why would you degrade one of Indias few good fast bowlers (perhaps the best ) by comparing him to wasim and waqar even if on an indian forum ??

yup you are right, Srinath never cheated so you can not compare him to cheats who used bottle-caps. spot on buddy. :bandit: