Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

21 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Fast bowling fans, here are the bouncers.   Enjoy !

http://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/series/m184841/match-clips/shamis-bouncer-gets-sadeera/2002002726

Wicket-taking-ball at  143 k

even that 135K bouncer was deadly and i thought was as fast as 143k..just cant understand how come that bouncer was 135 k and it floored that batsman and the second ball got the edge...i feel both were around 143 k only.

deadly Shammi..this is what i was saying earlier lankans will not only get out ..may get HIT too.

6 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

even that 135K bouncer was deadly and i thought was as fast as 143k..just cant understand how come that bouncer was 135 k and it floored that batsman and the second ball got the edge...i feel both were around 143 k only.

deadly Shammi..this is what i was saying earlier lankans will not only get out ..may get HIT too.

That was awesome, credit to Shami, India will be a potent force if Shami, Ishant, BK bowl like that.

8 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

As far as I know, good length differs from pitch to pitch, or rather country to country. Had it not been so, Srinath would have been an excellent bowler throughout his career. It mainly depends upon the bounce. So what is good length for say England, becomes a half volley for India.

The bowlers who are ATG's have the capacity to find the good length on any pitch, any condition much faster than other bowlers.

Check the pitch of BK above of Lords test Good length area is 6 to 8 meter. Good length is same every where but it depends on bowler. Regarding Srinath, problem is he was an inswing bowler and there have not been many great inswing bowlers. Tall bowlers gets extra bounce that is why they miss edges. Same thing happens with Morkel.