Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

2 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Ya, thats exactly what I said in the match section. The Indian bowlers are still acclimitising, they are not at their quickest, yet are bowling almost the same speed.

2 minutes ago, CG said:
4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Even Holding is doing the same.  He is one anti-Indian guy   !   

Forget them they are in past.Mordern day bowlers are quicker than any Wi quick of his era.

Agree. . .. point being that Steyn, Morkel bowling 136 k to 141 k ...... everyone shouting , " Oh !  140 k, so quick  ! " .... Indian quicks doing the same ..... not a word ! ..... and Holding terming Indians as  medium pacers !

10 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Agree. . .. point being that Steyn, Morkel bowling 136 k to 141 k ...... everyone shouting , " Oh !  140 k, so quick  ! " .... Indian quicks doing the same ..... not a word ! ..... and Holding terming Indians as  medium pacers !

There's a lot of bias there. Manju is another bas%ard. He sounds like he wants the Indians to perform bad and he gets sadistic pleasure out of it. 

Just read he has written about Imran khan supporting him and he being thankful about it... This man is a born as*licker. 

I think our performance will get better slowly.

19 minutes ago, CG said:
21 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Even Holding is doing the same.  He is one anti-Indian guy   !   

Forget them they are in past.Mordern day bowlers are quicker than any Wi quick of his era.

He has to hype himself and his team. Can''t accept they were jsut medium pacers

4 hours ago, Mosher said:

Yeah our bowlers bowled quick as well but Rabada has been the quickest. I expected Shami to bowl a lot quicker than he did.

Shami isn’t running well again like he did recently in test series. He doesn’t have any rhythm going. Absolutelly gutted because we needed him at full strength on this tour.

I knew he is not going to play all three tests with his fitness and I was only hoping he proves me wrong, but he is looking to prove the doubts right and it is absolutely disappointing.

A full fit Shami is a rare sight. 

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Even in the 2nd innings, Shami bowling without intensity and bowling 5 kph slower than normal.

This was a series where he could have become a world class bowler ......  but not putting in the effort.

Disappointed !

shammi and ishant bowled 138 to 145k on flat indian wickets against lanka and here he is bowling 130 to 142k and is looking a weaker bowler than bhuvi and bumrah.....if he was not in full rhythm and not at his best -virat should have played ishant or umesh ahead of SHammi...he seems not 100 % fit. 

he missed an easy catch off the bowling of bumrah..at international standards , that was an acceptable catch , even some times i run and end up catching such catches , international players practice such catches daily....that was horrible.

19 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

I don't know what grudge he has against India may be that 71 defeat and 83 wc victory still hurts him, remember he was the last guy taken by Jimmy paaji.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

I wasn’t old enough to watch that but that could be the start of his Hate India Chapter.