Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

17 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Well age is a different topic altogether.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Yes it is a different topic but is somehow related to pace with which he was bowling, since this is a speed watch thread, its a different thing when a genuine u19 kid hit those speeds than a 22-23 year old .

Yes it is a different topic but is somehow related to pace with which he was bowling, since this is a speed watch thread, its a different thing when a genuine u19 kid hit those speeds than a 22-23 year old .
I agree, that's why koti and mavi are special.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

With the control n pace n skills exhibited by Mavi, Nagarkotti would put our seniors to shame, now care should be taken to groom n avoid serious injury these guys should be world class, will have to learn skills of moving the ball as they r on shorter side

Edited by MCcricket
13 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

musa's action is good for pace ,does that slingshot type thing also works on his fitness .

i think porel is injured  ,he is carrying himself through ,doesnt want to miss the wc

Yes saw porels injury live in first match vs Australia, was bowling 135+ prior to injury and was threatening to touch 145 any time , since then in last two matches he is bowling well within himself.