Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Manju in top form  !

Demeaning our pacers every chance he got and sometimes without getting any chance.

When will be he quit commentary or be kicked out  !

Manju is atleast a comical villain. What about the main old Pran of our commentary squad since 1987

54 minutes ago, Vilander said:

he just bowled a 2/21 and the poc calls him out as someone that wont pose a risk.

Though not related to bowling,  Manju does a U-turn on Rahul.  Said before our innings that he cannot see Kohli batting at 4 and he will come at 3.  Rather than have Rahul in the middle-order, he would have preferred Karthick.

After this Rahul innings, now he says that he was releived to see Rahul in the team and was afraid that he would be left out.

1 hour ago, RAZPOR said:

manju is an A grade moron,who gave this guy the mic.I swear this guy has an iq of a retarded chimp.

i can count at least 6 reasons why i hate MANJU...some of them are...

1..he was never a talented batsman good enuf to play for INDIA still he got to play and represent India.

2. Always looked a average fielder , weak batsman with strike rate bad in tests, worse in odi...still he was played till kambli and saching came in and he was dumped, india had so many good batsman like ajay and lamba and many other batsman who were never played but manjrekar got opportunity ahead.

3.he has a mentality issue attitude of loosers, winners are full of confidence and always Positive where as he is not.

4. he never won us even a single Match in his career,i mean scored some good enuf runs .

5. not such an intelligent comentator but he is selected everywhere..i am surprised.

and few more reasons..