Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

2 minutes ago, vijaydude said:

Did Siraj just bowl with a different runup and action?

his action is highly erratic and unrepeatable.

Doesnt seem like an issue for him ,so its good,can be jarring for the batsman at times 

Edited by RAZPOR
18 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Agree.

Why work on his sprint? The reason is to increase the threshold, the tolerance level. Increased ceiling of running speed is important so that even if he operates at 90% of his running speed, it would still be good enough running speed to bowl at good pace.

1 minute ago, MultiB48 said:

underson 10 overs for 3 runs :giphy:

is any one watching this,has he bowled that well?

Forget Anderson, Ben Stokes just bowled a fantastic spell. The ball which got Kohli out was a dream delivery. Reminded me of Siraj getting Smith in Brisbane. 

Anderson was his usual self. Very accurate. No loose balls.

Just now, MultiB48 said:

so stokes has bowled better or both were similar

I wouldn't say better. Anderson was beating the bat more in the beginning but Stokes found his rhythm after a few overs . He hit that short of a good length and got a few to rear up menacingly. Hit Rohits helmet too while he was attempting a pull shot. Wasn't expecting Stokes to be this good but he brought his best version to the table today.

Ultra defensive mindset by the Indian batsmen have allowed the English bowlers to dominate.

Only Anderson was good in parts.

Stokes bowled so many freebies early on, he should have gone at 7 runs an over. Not putting away the loose balls allowed him to get his confidence back.

I don't know why the Indian batsmen are mistaking themselves as Zimbabwe batsmen.

Edited by express bowling
3 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

It was short of a length, Kohli could've easily let it go but nah there's always his egio

Kohli thought he had the measure of it and found out he had been defeated only at the last moment. In hindsight we might feel that it should have been left alone but Kohli has pulled off that uppish square cut several times before.

All I'm saying is Stokes was great today. He is a brilliant cricketer and deserves our respect.