Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

11 hours ago, Forward Defence said:

Last home series against Eng our batters , seamers and spinners all performed better than theirs. This series the only facet we have dominated is spin. Their seamers have been better and batting has been equally inept barring the one Root innings and Rohit.

Shami and cant believe it 'Umesh' are missing. they have best strikerates in India. 

1 minute ago, Forward Defence said:

Comment on his seam position. Appeared wobbly each time we got a close up view. Is there room for improvement here or am I misreading it? @Rightarmfast @Mosher

Siraj has bowled scrambled seam deliveries most times he has tried indippers.

I want to see some upright seam stump directed balls too, because he will get more zip to hurry batsmen.

3 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Comment on his seam position. Appeared wobbly each time we got a close up view. Is there room for improvement here or am I misreading it? @Rightarmfast @Mosher

As far as I see it, that is totally intentional by Siraj. A wobbly seam is confusing for the batsman, and that is what he is trying to achieve. Theres no way to tell which side the ball would move.

We are also spoilt for perfect seam position because of the expertise of Shami. 

I see no problem.

56 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Nothing wrong with the wobbled seam ball that Siraj bowls. It's a skill that he has picked up. Like @express bowlingsaid the seam is wobbled when he bowls indippers.  I think Sunny was saying the same thing about that wobbled seam. It's something which Anderson does too to confuse the batsmen.

29 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Nothing wrong with the wobbled seam ball that Siraj bowls. It's a skill that he has picked up. Like @express bowlingsaid the seam is wobbled when he bowls indippers.  I think Sunny was saying the same thing about that wobbled seam. It's something which Anderson does too to confuse the batsmen.

Philander bowled With wobbly seam whole his life.

Siraj has looked innocuous in his first 4 overs.

Accuracy, pace, bounce and movement  ... everything is poorer compared to his first innings effort.

Needs to bowl quicker as the pitch has become slower. 

He has the knack of picking a sudden wicket though, even when looking innocuous.

Edited by express bowling
3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Siraj has looked innocuous in his first 4 overs.

Accuracy, pace, bounce and movement  ... everything is poorer compared to his first innings effort.

Needs to bowl quicker as the pitch has become slower. 

He has the knack of picking a sudden wicket though, even when looking innocuous.

fitness issues perhaps.

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I get the feeling that we don't have any good enough left armer for tests and ODIs.

Natarajan is there for T20s for the time being. 

Sushant Misra is one im looking forward to,not tall enough though but looks rather more promising than others

Akash as well ,we should be looking forward to this lot as well