Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

faster ?? Siraj is no shoibh akthar with pace and these arent club cricketer that will shiver if they see 140k 

what world are u living in

i have faced 125K which looked quick to me. 141 + would be dangerous ..

the pace remains same , just that the international batsman know how to play 135+ and club cricketers ( like myself) know how to play 125K .

today after seeing Bhuvi's bowling I can easily feel that I have faced bowlers as fast as him ( i mean when he is bowling around 126K). Yes if he generates that SWINg , he will clean bowl batsman.

Just see how Prasidh Clean bowls at 139K using a old ball and pitch is flat now.

i would have easily faced this yorker if it was under 127K faster than that I am not sure...may be i would have been clean bowled too.

9 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i have faced 125K which looked quick to me. 141 + would be dangerous ..

yea thats why u aint an international cricketer 

the pace remains same , just that the international batsman know how to play 135+ and club cricketers ( like myself) know how to play 125K .

International cricketers mostly fall for movement 

today after seeing Bhuvi's bowling I can easily feel that I have faced bowlers as fast as him ( i mean when he is bowling around 126K). Yes if he generates that SWINg , he will clean bowl batsman.

Seedhi ball har koi khel , its the movement that causes trouble

Iss logic se to spinners ki koi aukaat nhin honi chahiye thi

Just see how Prasidh Clean bowls at 139K using a old ball and pitch is flat now.

i would have easily faced this yorker if it was under 127K faster than that I am not sure...may be i would have been clean bowled too.

yea if it was that easy .........

To land that first ur execution needs to be right, just becoz u have pace doesnt mean execution comes automatically

At that the yorkers needs extra factor to be more potent be it pace but swing, even slower one yorkers also have done jobs 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yea thats why u aint an international cricketer 

International cricketers mostly fall for movement 

Seedhi ball har koi khel , its the movement that causes trouble

Iss logic se to spinners ki koi aukaat nhin honi chahiye thi

yea if it was that easy .........

To land that first ur execution needs to be right, just becoz u have pace doesnt mean execution comes automatically

At that the yorkers needs extra factor to be more potent be it pace but swing, even slower one yorkers also have done jobs 

Wrist spin is very hard to face. Quality wrist spinner who can bowl 85 plus is as hard as facing hostile bounce based bowler. The turn and zip is unpredictable. 

9 hours ago, Jay said:

Wrist spin is very hard to face. Quality wrist spinner who can bowl 85 plus is as hard as facing hostile bounce based bowler. The turn and zip is unpredictable. 

warnie speeds were not that high 

Murali was a finger spinner

currently 2 best test spinners are ashwin n lyon both finger spinners

High quality Batsman get defeated  due to movement

35 minutes ago, Jay said:

Pace is ok. 

Bounce is to be feared. All batsmen fear bounce and don't want to get hurt. 

As long as prasidh bowls bouncy deliveries he will be fine.

I ain't watching this **** anyway. 

Bounce based bowler makes it look like he hits hard length and is dishing out hostile chin music. The bounce he gets is off fuller, wicket taking deliveries which is not as useful in throwing batsmen off their timing in white ball cricket. 

9 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

Bounce based bowler makes it look like he hits hard length and is dishing out hostile chin music. The bounce he gets is off fuller, wicket taking deliveries which is not as useful in throwing batsmen off their timing in white ball cricket. 

exactly, he isnt a morkel kind of a bowler.......he is more like ishant . Gets extra from fuller or good length rather then short length 

But for that he needs new ball which has that extra bounce and it moves to. with new ball he worked better coz he also got swing so that made a combo of swing/Seam+ pace +bounce

Once he was given the first change role he has failed to adapt it and he isnt good at using a bit oldish ball where ull have to hit the deck harder. 

He is not good at hard length or else he wudnt have struggled so much in IPL during middle-death phases . Once the ball isnt that new he isnt very comfortable as of now 

We often put this on guys like bhuvi, chahar that what will they do if they dont swing well they have enough tricks for LOI specially bhuvi , chahar also has good variation that somehow gets him through those phases by not conceding many runs

51 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

Tyagi can do that. Kuldeep sen can. We have options. Umran can be groomed for that. Prasidh getting bounce of fuller length is deadly for tests. 

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Tyagi can do that. Kuldeep sen can. We have options. Umran can be groomed for that. Prasidh getting bounce of fuller length is deadly for tests. 

Apne Ghar pe groom karo t20 world cup mai nahi karegi team India. 

1.Stop with this Prasidh chant already. 

2.Let Karthik Tyagi play domestics 

3. Kuldeep Sen?  IPL WALA?  Kuch bhi? 

3 minutes ago, Adamant said:

All will be groomed and you will eat crow soon.

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

T20 WC team is already set barring 2-3 places maybe, the above names aren't a part of it, you're mixing different things.

Prasidh was bowling well earlier and hence he got his chances, now if his performances are ordinary then there is no excuse for the lack of chances, isn't the same parameter lies for all players in the world. The other two are talented and have shown the glimpses of their potential in the limited limelight which they have got.

A tours and tours of weaker nations are to try out new players, we had to do that in majboori during BG trophy, luckily our new players like Sundar, Siraj, Pant, Thakur step up and made their mark.

With Kohli, Rohit, Dhawan on their last legs and Shami, Bhuvi, Ishant, Umesh are not available for all formats, you'll need new set of players eventually.

Adamant etc hate giving time to Yougins for dvekeopment. They expect instant results. Kuch bhi.

Have you even watched kuldeep sen in ranji? Dude is fast, bounce pace etc. He bowls on dead pitches. Take him in a tour program and you will see him progress really quick into a fine bowler for international cricket. 

Kuldeep tyagi and prasidh are all very talented. Excellent prospects. Sure prasidh is 27 but he has only recently started playing red ball. 

He has a good record in odi and first class. Let him develop. 

If he fails to take his chances in odi, it doesn't mean he won't excel in tests ffs. 

Look at siraj. He failed in t20 first but did that affect his skills in red ball? *ing moron mmagament always play players in the wrong formats. 

I saw CHAHAR, Siraj and Prasidh's bowling yesterday.

deepak bowled 7 overs gave 27 runs got 3 wickets, one of a bouncer ( mis hit caught by keeper) and one away going ..batsman followed and gave a slip catch, last one was a LBW.

Siraj  bowled at start and at last 8 overs 36 , 1 wicket, he tried to bowl yorkers in last spell to clean bowl the no 9 batsman and unluckily the batsman managed to connect.

Prasidh got one guy bowled and two guys in Slips gave 50 runs off 8 overs and got 3 wickets of Sikandar raza(their best bat in first slip), ryan ( same way caught in first slip) and a clean bowled no 9 who was getting into full form and had scored 34 runs off 42 balls, here he killed the match India way totally as zimbabwe got all out immediately after that.

deepak bowled all 7 overs with the new ball( perfect decision by KL rahul to give him first 7 overs with new ball). Deepak Chahar seems like guy with PHD degree in Swing bowling and he gets the ball to swing at his will with the new ball. I see him ahead of Shardul now as a bowling All rounder.  But i noticed that He was bowling Slow for Good batsman. Yesterday's conditions favoured India in the morning. HIs first 2 overs were seriously between 120 to 126K and overall bowled from 120 to 132K. I loved his swing as He looked as good as BHuvi some times and it seems he will play for India in ODi regularly as Bhuvi may be marked for T20. drawback is He should be asked to finish his spell with the new ball as He is too SLOW to ball with the older ball and wont get his swing at all.

Siraj bowled 6 overs in first spell and gave 22 runs and got 1 batsman caught in first Slip. He was beating all their batsman at will but was not getting much Swing. But he was good in the First Spell.

he is kind of a bowler who captains want to have in team- i mean ask him to ball with new ball he gets swing and Pace ( around 136 to 144) , older ball he gets pace ( 136 to 145K) and has good control.

Prasidh was getting bounce off good length and he got 2 wickets in his spell of 6 overs and then got the no 9 clean bowled. bowled 130 to 140K...he also got a little bit of swing and He was also trying to get some swing. Probably if he had bowled with new ball , he could have got the ball to swing more and get wickets. He was a shade slower as he tried swing. some hits got connected and he gave some runs. But he also bowled well and got 3 wickets. more so he got 2 wickets in first slip , exactly with his regular ball which is bounce at good length. I have got out at that kind of ball and it is UN PLAYABLE as the ball rises to your cheeks and is about to kiss your lips , batsman has no choice but edge it to keeper or first slip, i edged to keeper.

axar was average as a bowler and Kuldeep looked good in his first Spell.

6 hours ago, Jay said:

Adamant etc hate giving time to Yougins for dvekeopment. They expect instant results. Kuch bhi.

Have you even watched kuldeep sen in ranji? Dude is fast, bounce pace etc. He bowls on dead pitches. Take him in a tour program and you will see him progress really quick into a fine bowler for international cricket. 

Kuldeep tyagi and prasidh are all very talented. Excellent prospects. Sure prasidh is 27 but he has only recently started playing red ball. 

He has a good record in odi and first class. Let him develop. 

If he fails to take his chances in odi, it doesn't mean he won't excel in tests ffs. 

Look at siraj. He failed in t20 first but did that affect his skills in red ball? *ing moron mmagament always play players in the wrong formats. 

Kuldeep created Terror in IPL on flat tracks exactly like Umraan. He was creating fear in mumbai flat tracks. I saw 2 matches in which Kuldeep bowled. my regret is i did not go to see Umraan's matches in IPL. He is 6ft 3 inches ( as i could see from my eyes) Probably as tall as Javagal Srinath. 

Finds Of IPL in Pace was

Umraan- i am not sure why they are not picking him now. my guess is he is ideal for test cricket and may be 50 over cricket so not picked for T20.

Kuldeep sen- had control and Pace both, very close to being picked for India.

Tyagi- bowled a great fast ball and then a full toss so was very good and bad both(  not yet ready for International cricket but he is next to Umraan on Pace so needs big support)

Mohsin- he created a lot of chances , was unlucky not to get too many chances.

Khaleel --took wickets at will 

Arshdeep was also the find  but he will be found out.

26 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Kuldeep created Terror in IPL on flat tracks exactly like Umraan. He was creating fear in mumbai flat tracks. I saw 2 matches in which Kuldeep bowled. my regret is i did not go to see Umraan's matches in IPL. He is 6ft 3 inches ( as i could see from my eyes) Probably as tall as Javagal Srinath. 

Finds Of IPL in Pace was

Umraan- i am not sure why they are not picking him now. my guess is he is ideal for test cricket and may be 50 over cricket so not picked for T20.

Kuldeep sen- had control and Pace both, very close to being picked for India.

Tyagi- bowled a great fast ball and then a full toss so was very good and bad both(  not yet ready for International cricket but he is next to Umraan on Pace so needs big support)

Mohsin- he created a lot of chances , was unlucky not to get too many chances.

Khaleel --took wickets at will 

Arshdeep was also the find  but he will be found out.

Trundlers should and can only operate at number 7 and 8 positions provided they can bat. 

9 10 11 are for a combination elite premier bowlers who either have bounce with pace, natural steep bounce or swing/seam at decent pace. 

Bhuvi can squeak in only if he maintains pace between 130-140 otherwise he can * off. 

Bounce based bowlers can get away with bowling lower pace as they have steep bounce.

Prasidh tyagi kuldeep can all generate steep bounce of full lengths and back of length if needed or they are work in progress at the latter. 

Don't expect miracles straight away. These guys take time to develop. 

Not everyone can light hp the world like bumrah. 

Edited by Jay