3 wickets

Average 37.7

Eco  9.4

Umran Malik in T20Is

8 matches 

11 wickets

Average 22.1

Eco  10.5

Mukesh gets to play all 5 games but Umran does not get a single game. 

Only in a historically cuck cricket side that is a norm

We are back to the pre 2000s,getting sissier with each passing day in each facet of the game

Edited by Suhaan
14 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

As a bowler he isn't bad,but given his batting exploits recently his overall utility has been far less

he is rather bad. he has pace, but only moderate control and even less ability about how to use it. and the less said about his batting nowadays the better

49 minutes ago, Vijy said:

he is rather bad. he has pace, but only moderate control and even less ability about how to use it. and the less said about his batting nowadays the better

I would say he's rather attacking with his lines,what I have felt is he mostly tries to push batsmen back which sometimes backfires as well,one can err in his line doing that

7 hours ago, express bowling said:

Mukesh Kumar in T20Is

5 matches

3 wickets

Average 37.7

Eco  9.4

Umran Malik in T20Is

8 matches 

11 wickets

Average 22.1

Eco  10.5

I think this guy Umrans career is over. Lasted even shorter than Aaron lol. 

I don’t think he has it in him. At least not as of now. I can understand lack of skills. But the way he’s been acting/bowling ever since the Bangladesh series, it’s as if some school kid got promoted 5 years into senior class. 

Now it’s a different issue that the other preferred guys are even more embarrassing. And that the captain/team management is inept in dealing with such talents. 

7 hours ago, Vijy said:

he's still a brainless dud, but seeing that pace is good. needs to up his peak pace to 150, and his brain power by at least 10-100 times

I don’t think he’s got the strength/body to bowl at that pace consistently (matches) even in T20s. 
he looks borderline malnourished. Is he still having Maggi noodles as his main source of nutrients??

Lol and his batting has absolutely gone to the dogs. Not surprised as he always had an extremely limited range. It’s embarrassing.

31 minutes ago, MK55 said:

I don’t think he’s got the strength/body to bowl at that pace consistently (matches) even in T20s. 
he looks borderline malnourished. Is he still having Maggi noodles as his main source of nutrients??

Lol and his batting has absolutely gone to the dogs. Not surprised as he always had an extremely limited range. It’s embarrassing.

Who pandya? 

21 hours ago, express bowling said:

Mukesh Kumar in T20Is

5 matches

3 wickets

Average 37.7

Eco  9.4

Umran Malik in T20Is

8 matches 

11 wickets

Average 22.1

Eco  10.5

Umran will always be a genuine wicket taker.. early days but I have a feeling that his career would probably be similar to Umesh Yadav.. similar bowlers - short, skiddy.. Umesh got better with experience and only after he changed his stock ball to top of offstump line or there abouts.  Umran will be much better in following that rather than trying to hit the ribs or hurry the batsman with pace. 

23 hours ago, express bowling said:

Mukesh Kumar in T20Is

5 matches

3 wickets

Average 37.7

Eco  9.4

Umran Malik in T20Is

8 matches 

11 wickets

Average 22.1

Eco  10.5

Mentioned this previous come the WC Umran will be out of the team, this time problem has been on both the sides TM didnt show much confidence in him.

As for Umran after a relatively okish showing in NZ, SL series and he has reduced his pace and didnt look the same bowler.

With his pace he should have won 2/3 matches by his own by now. he is nt been able to good use of his extra pace. 

Ind set-up always favours bowler like Mukesh kumar, It wont be surprise if Bhuvi comes back into the team for the WC.  

Edited by tapandrun
1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Rahul Darrwith considers Mukesha his main goto man ,even Bumrah can't replace him let alone Prasidh Siraj and poor others

The only way Mukesh can be dropped is if an even slower, shorter and older "pacer" is available, preferable more than one.

Rishi Dhawan, Joginder Sharma and Mukesh Kumar is this TM's target seam attack. 

Edited by express bowling
On 8/13/2023 at 11:08 PM, MK55 said:

no, he is having "daydreams" as his main source of nourishment. daydreams like: we can field 2-3 teams and beat any one

On 8/13/2023 at 10:35 PM, Suhaan said:

I would say he's rather attacking with his lines,what I have felt is he mostly tries to push batsmen back which sometimes backfires as well,one can err in his line doing that

he needs to vary his length, not just his line.

1 hour ago, MK55 said:

SA’s ODI squad vs AUS has got Gerald Coetzee, Nortje and Rabada. Gerald and Nortje can both bowl 150 plus. Contrast that with what we have been playing these days. Mukesh, Unadkad and Shardul lol

Forget results, the team has got incredibly boring to watch.

Mukesha,Unadkat and Shardul is variety attack

While SA is lame pace pace pace, what's exciting there?

Change your perspective,bring a Rahul Dravid in you

Pandua clocked nice

Take a knee while you talk about Shelton Hardik Benjamin Pandya Sir

Edited by Suhaan