Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

I think Umesh will make it to the ODI team for the Australia series. It will hard for the selectors to ignore Yadav after his performance in the world cup. But Dhoni has made clear his views on Yadav and other quick bowlers. Let's wait and watch. Till then let's enjoy Umesh breaking the stumps.

http://www.starsports.com/cricket/videos/vod/video=india-south-africa-2015-4th-test-day-yadav-for-dismantles/index.html

Remember Aaron's spell at Adelaide patta in 2nd innings with old ball against Warner and Watson. That was the most fiery spell I have seen from an Indian pacer in a test despite that no ball to warner.

Yeah I remember that spell, reverse swing at 145-150K. Though he didn't pick up many wickets, he was troubling the batsman. It was great to watch. 

Bro where were you today? Didn't see you in the match thread. Did you watch Vilas wicket? Umesh bowled with a more round armish action to get more reverse swing. Then he reverted back to his old style.

Yeah I remember that spell, reverse swing at 145-150K. Though he didn't pick up many wickets, he was troubling the batsman. It was great to watch. 

Bro where were you today? Didn't see you in the match thread. Did you watch Vilas wicket? Umesh bowled with a more round armish action to get more reverse swing. Then he reverted back to his old style.

I was out. Only watched first half hour. Now watching highlights. Aaron did get Warner clean bowled but for that no ball.

I was out. Only watched first half hour. Now watching highlights. Aaron did get Warner clean bowled but for that no ball.

Bro, you have missed a couple of awesome spells from Umesh today. Highlights cannot do justice to the " heat " he generated. Genuine pace and bounce combined with late reverse swing and seam movement. He was very accurate too and bowled to a plan.

Hit ABDV and Amla seven times and knocked off ABDV's bat twice from his hand. Broke a stump with one of the deliveries.

All his 3 wickets are worth watching.

Umesh basically demonstrated what his potential is if he is consistently accurate.

All the four Indian fast bowlers must constantly chant the mantra ....good length and around the off stump ... while bowling or practicing.

They should use the bouncer as a shock ball, bowl it with effort, get it high and direct it well.

Nothing else...

If they do this our pace bowling unit has the potential to be very good...even overseas...because the pace and movement are there.