Why people think Harsha Bhogle is a poor commentator?

Blasphemy!!!!!!!! :mad: Shahrukh :heart: doesn't have nasal tone at all. Nasal twitch in the one odd scene maybe, but not a nasal tone.
Ok guys, how many you think Shahrukh has nasal tone? Mariyam says he hasn't any... I say he has pukka nasal tone... :giggle:
BTW do any of you watch cricket with the volume on mute? I've been doing it for a long time (though I have listened to some of the commentary in the India-Eng series as Ganguly/Dravid are refreshing and Ganguly constantly pwns Hussain/Atherton).
I have tried it but its no fun.you want to hear crowd,ball hitting bat etc
I have tried it but its no fun.you want to hear crowd' date='ball hitting bat etc[/quote'] Yeah....but many times the commentary really is awful so I find it better on mute. They really should have an option where we can only listen to the noise coming from the game itself and keep the commentators silent.
Yeah....but many times the commentary really is awful so I find it better on mute. They really should have an option where we can only listen to the noise coming from the game itself and keep the commentators silent.
I often watch it with music so I can hear game sounds and not take note of what commies are saying

He should stop going OTT while praising fellow greats ( it sounds like sucking to me)... He should just concentrate on game at hand... stop being preachy and behave like moral police, when Jadeja scored a fifty in Lords and did his sword thing, harsha went " Oh no not again, last time someone did this we know what happened ( referring to Sree)..... I can go on and on but overall i think ESPN should restrict him to commetary in between innings nly

BTW do any of you watch cricket with the volume on mute? I've been doing it for a long time (though I have listened to some of the commentary in the India-Eng series as Ganguly/Dravid are refreshing and Ganguly constantly pwns Hussain/Atherton).
Can never do that. I need no matter how the bad the commentary is, I need noise.
Broad does look like Malfoy. Check out match thread for Akash Chopra's comments on the same.
It does not matter if he looks like malfoy the time and tone of the his comments are so totally out of place.The moron just does not shut up.