List of all the catches and matches Virat Kohli has dropped in Test cricket

Number

Not just Kohli, there are 7-8 very poor catchers in this XI. And what is Sridhar doing? You mean to tell me that after being fielding coach for 3+ years he still hasn't figured out who should stand in the slip cordon. I have a bad feeling about this, our abysmal catching may prevent us from a few historic overseas wins this cycle. 

Kohli is exceptionally poor in the slips. Every time a catch goes to him, there's only a 50-50 chance that he will take it. Has to be among the worst records. Unfortunately, we don't really have a very good slip catcher since Dravid retired. Rahul is another 50-50 candidate. Rahane is probably the best we have, but have seen him also drop some catches.

Serious work required here. Fielding coach should be pulled up for these lapses. What the heck is he doing. Just earning free bucks for poor show is unacceptable. 

Wish our commentators stop hyping up Kohli as a great fielder. If you are such a pathetic catcher, you can't be called a great fielder even if your out fielding is top class. Kohli in my mind is the worst Indian catcher since I started following the game. Kamran Akmal of fielding. 

20 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Wish our commentators stop hyping up Kohli as a great fielder. If you are such a pathetic catcher, you can't be called a great fielder even if your out fielding is top class. Kohli in my mind is the worst Indian catcher since I started following the game. Kamran Akmal of fielding. 

Blame gavaskar...hype machine.

20 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Karan akmal of slip Fielding.

Other than that he is very good.

3 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

Karan akmal of slip Fielding.

Other than that he is very good.

I remember a dozen drops by him in covers, mid wicket and even in the deep. That famous drop of Mccullum was not in slips as far as I remember.