Dhoni has retired from Test Cricket with immediate effect

Gambit

not much different for you when you watched sachin playing .. you wanted india to lose bcoz of dhoni and wanted sachin to do well even if leads to our defeat :giggle:
Sachin was let down by his team mates...Dhoni let down his teammates in tests....that's the difference. but anyway today is to discuss the positives of Dhoni and as I said will miss Dhoni the player. Please don't drag SRT into this....even Dhoni will be embarrassed by the comparison
lol. Are you serious? He is the most powerful unchallenged captain we ever had. Not even Ganguly or Tendulkar had that sort of authority in Indian cricket.
This series would have been the nail in the coffin...there was already a buzz that Dhoni the test captain would be let go and you can see that by how Virat was given a free reign in all 3 tests. Yes he might be powerful but BCCI are not idiots not to see the writing on the wall.. Anyways he is done,so no point in discussing coulda woulda shoulda's
Sachin was let down by his team mates...Dhoni let down his teammates in tests....that's the difference. but anyway today is to discuss the positives of Dhoni and as I said will miss Dhoni the player. Please don't drag SRT into this....even Dhoni will be embarrassed by the comparison
responsible for white washing aussies :giggle: anywya my point is not that .. for him sacchin love and dhoni hate is more important than our win.. he himself accepted it :finger:
responsible for white washing aussies :giggle: anywya my point is not that .. for him sacchin love and dhoni hate is more important than our win.. he himself accepted it :finger:
Because Sachin=Cricket....To quote Ravi Shastri "in the end the game of cricket was always the winner" :two_thumbs_up: