Zakir Naik, who said Muslims can have sex with female slaves, gets Saudi Arabia's highest honor

Texy

wah wah wah... kamaal of ur media sir ji... did he said that during award ceremony? :cantstop: otherwise few similar headlines can be: Sachin Tendulkar, who evaded Ferrari tax, gets Bharat Ratna... Modi, who is banned by USA because of involvement in Gujrat riots, becomes PM of India

wah wah wah... kamaal of ur media sir ji... did he said that during award ceremony? :cantstop: otherwise few similar headlines can be: Sachin Tendulkar, who evaded Ferrari tax, gets Bharat Ratna... Modi, who is banned by USA because of involvement in Gujrat riots, becomes PM of India
Do you know this guy and what he has gone on record regarding his version of Islam and how he respects terrorists? Given that this guy getting an award for "service" to Islam, no wonder people listening to him have radical views. Don't compare him to Sachin/Modi.

LMAO' date=' what a cope out. Actually, unlike some NRIs, most people here are more worried only about things which happen in India and affects then. That is the disconnect I think. For a non-Indian, it becomes about hindu-muslim etc on what happens where. For an Indian it is more about what is happening to Indians in India.[/quote'] What is a cope out? Sounds dangerous :nervous:. What I did here was a bit of pre-emptive striking. I'm not here to stoke any flames. If I was, I'd be opening countless threads in the politics section with inflammatory articles. Look, I troll and have a tendency to be facetious from time to time, but when required or challenged to have an in-depth discussion, I oblige most times. Not my problem if people decide to disappear/retire after that. I may not be as experienced as you are when it comes to ground level issues in India, but I'm not a clueless bunny either. If place of residence was an indicator of patriotism, Delhiites would be considered the most loyal. Just FYI, I'd rather be a constructively critical NRI than be a perennially BMW resident of India.

Now that you have mentioned this' date=' you have successfully changed the topic into a NRI vs non NRI (or should we say RI) debate. :cantstop:[/quote'] I was just trying to douse the flames before we had a forest fire on our hands.

I was just trying to douse the flames before we had a forest fire on our hands.
Reminded me of how Modi pre-empted a strike while in Japan by saying that his friends in the media will run hours of debate over why Modi gifted a Hindu scripture to Japan on his visit. :giggle: All "secular" channels were forced to change their plans. :cantstop:

Reminded me of how Modi pre-empted a strike while in Japan by saying that his friends in the media will run hours of debate over why Modi gifted a Hindu scripture to Japan on his visit. :giggle: All "secular" channels were forced to change their plans. :cantstop:
Learning from the best :haha:

Do you know this guy and what he has gone on record regarding his version of Islam and how he respects terrorists? Given that this guy getting an award for "service" to Islam, no wonder people listening to him have radical views. Don't compare him to Sachin/Modi.
Yes, I do know him... I may or may not agree with everything he says but he got his opinion about everything and provides his own logic... you can agree, you can disagree, whats the big deal? I am not comparing, its just unbelievably funny how ur media put this event headline: Zakir Naik, who said... .... (sometime in past), gets..... .... (today) imagine if you put headlines I mentioned above, its just the same bcz u merging something controversial or out of context from past with an event happening today and got nothing to do with that...

Yes, I do know him... I may or may not agree with everything he says but he got his opinion about everything and provides his own logic... you can agree, you can disagree, whats the big deal? I am not comparing, its just unbelievably funny how ur media put this event headline: Zakir Naik, who said... .... (sometime in past), gets..... .... (today) imagine if you put headlines I mentioned above, its just the same bcz u merging something controversial or out of context from past with an event happening today and got nothing to do with that...
people keep listening to him because they agree with his radical views. Don't give it a twist.

:facepalm: Im talking about 'twists' not his original contents :facepalm:
How about - "Popular radical Islam scholar promoting extreme version of Islam given an award for service to Islam" Would you be happy with that message? The focus is not in the message, but content. He is promoting radical Islam and that leads to , yes, Terrorists. He claims there is nothing like moderate Islam and they shouldn't be ashamed of terrorists or apologize for them. The terrorists are doing god's work. It is not a TV interview, he is saying this to a large hall full of people who applaud his views. This is what our media wants to focus on. The headline is just for grabbing eyes.

How about - "Popular radical Islam scholar promoting extreme version of Islam given an award for service to Islam" Would you be happy with that message? The focus is not in the message, but content. He is promoting radical Islam and that leads to , yes, Terrorists. He claims there is nothing like moderate Islam and they shouldn't be ashamed of terrorists or apologize for them. The terrorists are doing god's work. It is not a TV interview, he is saying this to a large hall full of people who applaud his views. This is what our media wants to focus on. The headline is just for grabbing eyes.
I am just talking about how media can twist any event to fulfil any of agenda they want to acheive, e.g. headline in ind: Modi, who did unprecedented development in Gujarat, becomes PM of ndia headline anywhere anti-ind Modi, who is banned by USA because of involvement in Gujarat terrorism and massacre against Muslims, becomes PM of india would you be happy with both of them? because both of them are subjective/debatable if not entirely true... Here if he said there is nothing like Moderate Islam, he never claimed to have anything like "radical Islam" either... again its just one propaganda term... Its just how u (want to) interpret him, taking 15 sec of out-of-context wording from 2 hrs long speech can easily provide you something he never said or meant, not only he, u can do this for anyone u dislike for whatever reasons... e.g. I can bet he never said "terrorists are doing God's work" which u mentioned, or please provide me one source where he said this...

I am just talking about how media can twist any event to fulfil any of agenda they want to acheive, e.g. headline in ind: Modi, who did unprecedented development in Gujarat, becomes PM of ndia headline anywhere anti-ind Modi, who is banned by USA because of involvement in Gujarat terrorism and massacre against Muslims, becomes PM of india would you be happy with both of them? because both of them are subjective/debatable if not entirely true... Here if he said there is nothing like Moderate Islam, he never claimed to have anything like "radical Islam" either... again its just one propaganda term... Its just how u (want to) interpret him, taking 15 sec of out-of-context wording from 2 hrs long speech can easily provide you something he never said or meant, not only he, u can do this for anyone u dislike for whatever reasons... e.g. I can bet he never said "terrorists are doing God's work" which u mentioned, or please provide me one source where he said this...
Watch from 4:00 as well

Zakir N is spreading wahabi/takfiri/salafi schools in India, the same group who have led to ISIS. He is pretty Islamic and many people like to follow him. I have had muslim friends who complain about their ammi's for becoming very restrictive after going to a few of his revelations.

zakir naik believes in research and logic. the only loophole in his logic and research is that completely believes that all holy books in the world are indeed given from heaven. other than that one small loophole, all research and logic yeah. i admire his memory power. it is his badluck he is born in a country with too many shameless hindus who pray to "Our father in heaven..." during school, pray in a dargah when it suits them, tie their heads when they visit the golden temple and then shave their heads in tirupathi. basically if you convince hindus about islam, they will ask you if they can place a koran in the puja mandir with other gods... if zakir naik was born in a more intelligent country like yemirka, by this time he would have converted a lot more people.