Bangladesh Whining/LOL Comments/Outrage/Trolling Thread

I still cant understand one thing. Why didnt Bangladesh reviewed Rohit decision? Credit to Bangladeshis, for carving out a three way fight between India Pakistan Bangldesh by questioning Aleem Dars integrity and BBCI's influence.
out of reviews. They used it for raina LBW call.
I still cant understand one thing. Why didnt Bangladesh reviewed Rohit decision? Credit to Bangladeshis, for carving out a three way fight between India Pakistan Bangldesh by questioning Aleem Dars integrity and BBCI's influence.
I don't think you can take reviews for noball if i am right
They will never shut up.
:--D:--D:--D Exactly! here, they want reversal of 2012 Asia cup
Enayet Hossain Siraj, chairman of the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) cricket operations committee, told reporters on Saturday that Cheema had deliberately blocked batsman Mahmudullah in the final over. He said the BCB would demand five penalty runs which if granted could force the ACA to reverse the result. “We have seen video footage of the incident repeatedly. It is clear that Cheema blocked Mahmudullah deliberately,” Siraj said. “We will lodge a written appeal to the ACC very soon and will also give a copy to the International Cricket Council.”
http://www.dawn.com/news/705096/bangladesh-seek-to-reverse-result-of-asia-cup-final
BCCI should sue Bangladesh Cricket Board ass for allowing one of their member to make a derogatory comment. F***tards. Why do they even still have test status. They have been given enough time at the highest level to prove themselves. They have been still lying in the gutter for far too long. In this world cup. They had a flukey rain affected match against Australia and a fluky win against England thanks to umpiring. They are still a minnow. They were crying when we sent a B team' date=' They pelted stones at West Indies when WI ejected them out of 2011 world cup. What makes it disgusting is despite everyone rate them no more than a minnow, their fans treat their side like world beaters. Can't really explain the amount of delusion.[/quote'] We've not heard the last of this. We are Indians. We will f someone when they least expect it. Remember how we chucked Pakistan out of hosting the 2011 WC? :gossip: