RR & CSK suspended for 2 years. Kundra Meiyappan banned for life

Ashwin is crap? :cantstop: Do you even think before posting? Some people take free speech to a different level :headshake: And don't worry only CSK owners been terminated. Players aren't going no where
Ashwin has been crap for years except for last australian tour all his overseas tours his averages like over 40. Raina was good before he joined CSK. I dont see much contribution from CSK to indian team.
Ashwin is crap? :cantstop: Do you even think before posting? Some people take free speech to a different level :headshake: And don't worry only CSK owners been terminated. Players aren't going no where
Blind hatred has no logic. :giggle:
Ashwin has been crap for years except for last australian tour all his overseas tours his averages like over 40. Raina was good before he joined CSK. I dont see much contribution from CSK to indian team.
:hysterical: Bigger Joke. Raina got back into the team thanks to IPL and CSK. He was out of the team before IPL. Majority of his good performances in ODIs/T20s came after joining CSK.

If the owners refuse to sell their stake in CSK and RR, then there will be no option but to drop them from next years' IPL right? I mean what if India cements and Kundra fellow say - We are OK with the 2 year ban, we will sit out next 2 years? And given that the players are contracted to the franchises, they can say we will not release them but pay them as if they are playing. Given that the franchises are not banned but just suspended, they can take that stance. This is from my understanding as below :- - If the current owners dont sell their stake, the franchises are banned for 2 years but can come back with same owners after 2 years - If the current owners sell their stake, then no ban on franchises. I know paying players and maintaining franchise for 2 years without playing is huge money but they have deep pockets too.

Chetan Narula ‏@chetannarula 28m28 minutes ago When asked about retaining players, whilst sitting out of IPL for two years, the response was: "That doesn't seem likely/possible". #CSK View conversation 1 retweet 1 favorite Reply Retweet1 Favorite1 Followed More Chetan Narula ‏@chetannarula 37m37 minutes ago "Exploring all legal options" is the official line at this moment of course. #CSK View conversation 2 retweets 1 favorite Reply Retweet2 Favorite1 Followed More Chetan Narula ‏@chetannarula 38m38 minutes ago Spoke with someone high up in CSK management. And while the mood is of disappointment, they are NOT thinking about selling the franchise.