Is there no way to bring back the older forum posters?

fineleg

Watsapp group :hmmm: 

It's a very active group with lot of meaningful discussions of many knowledgable and intelligent members of ICF. Discussions are quite refreshing and informative. Even with that style of discussion is interesting and high quality rare in big WhatsApp groups. Even with 4000-7000 messages per day there is hardly any random forwarded jokes, videos and pictures. It's hard believe that such a thought provoking platform exists online. Light topics such as Lollipop, chocolate, icecream industry and it's future to complex topics such as electron microscope and it's uses. I am glad that admins added me there.

It's a very active group with lot of meaningful discussions of many knowledgable and intelligent members of ICF. Discussions are quite refreshing and informative. Even with that style of discussion is interesting and high quality rare in big WhatsApp groups. Even with 4000-7000 messages per day there is hardly any random forwarded jokes, videos and pictures. It's hard believe that such a thought provoking platform exists online. Light topics such as Lollipop, chocolate, icecream industry and it's future to complex topics such as electron microscope and it's uses. I am glad that admins added me there.

.... specially now with FB and Twitter the concept of a sport specific forum might die altogether.

:hysterical:

:rofl::rofl: 

:hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical:

Taking a note of high volume of traffic, intensity of such quality discussion, members face a tough challenge of following each post. Since you can't miss any gem, WhatsApp CEO Jan Koum joined ICF group last night and made the announcement about the new feature of star marking or bookmarking a post. In his own words, this is small tribute to the next generation of human intelligence being displayed in ICF WhatsApp group, hoping that new feature may solve the problem to some extent.

Taking a note of high volume of traffic, intensity of such quality discussion, members face a tough challenge of following each post. Since you can't miss any gem, WhatsApp CEO Jan Koum joined ICF group last night and made the announcement about the new feature of star marking or bookmarking a post. In his own words, this is small tribute to the next generation of human intelligence being displayed in ICF WhatsApp group, hoping that new feature may solve the problem to some extent.

Looks like you are fed up with 3999 smileys per day :aetsch:

ICF is by far the slowest website that i use on a regular basis. It takes ridiculously long for the pages to load when compared to any other website that i use. I do not know if it's due to your hosting provider or due to your code but every time i use ICF, the first thing that comes to my mind is "Gosh, how slow the forum is!".

I don't think the lengthy absence of the forum is the primary reason for the fall in activity.