Do you think this site has gone down the pan?

G_B_

Good to see some activity back on the website. I really miss the old web site though and its similes. Where are posters like @gollum? Also, what happened to the NSFW thread? It was a pillar of what icf is: a place to have a relaxed cricketing convo rather than making uptight diplomatic comments under dictator mods.

Good to see some activity back on the website. I really miss the old web site though and its similes. Where are posters like @gollum? Also, what happened to the NSFW thread? It was a pillar of what icf is: a place to have a relaxed cricketing convo rather than making uptight diplomatic comments under dictator mods.

I logged in after a while, and this new website isn't very satisfactory.

See its all about getting used to,you'll find many old posters still lurking here once a while but reluctant to post ,some switched to other forums,some cut off totally.

Let the wt20 start ,you'll see more old users tuning in and posting frequency increase,its a bit hard to adjust with the new slowness of the site that is why people logging in also post less ,it'll come back once they get used to .