Team Pune gather here!

Sidhoni

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

IF pune mngmt has some brain go for a bolwer replacment for faf

they already have khwaja, rahane, smith , dhoni, perera , morkel, marsh all can bat

Buy a bowler.

Dont see any other Indian bowler who can fill in the spot as well... 

Firang options - They have Zampa in the squad.. Am sure he will be benched through the tournament.. like how Badree was benched for CSK..

Maybe get Ben Stokes.. But he won't be available after mid May

19 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Dont see any other Indian bowler who can fill in the spot as well... 

Firang options - They have Zampa in the squad.. Am sure he will be benched through the tournament.. like how Badree was benched for CSK..

Maybe get Ben Stokes.. But he won't be available after mid May

Get David willey, Chameera or any other international bowler. Indian will always be trashy. 

Stokes wud be carted around . 

Will BCCI bend their rules for MSD to get Wiley when he was not part of the auction.. Probably :-)

Did they have a chance for replacement before RCB did.. 

Chris would have been a better fit here as I doubt whether he will get a chance at RCB

No such rule..

A question, since guys like saurabh tiwary are also getting a chance.

Has irfan pathan become that shit tht he is not getting a proepr chance. M no fan of him, i find him damn overrated but since guys like saurabh tiwary are getting a chance my ques is has irfan gone down to such lows that team mngmt has 0 faith in him

4 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Where is Sidhoni? He must be gutted by the poor performance of this team especially captain. 

Sidhoni only shows his face when his team/player is doing well. A really sad characteristic in such a young guy. Hiding from bad things will never make you a strong character

2 hours ago, Viper said:

Did he not get a chance already ??? He keeps injuring himself day in and out.. Who knows what's the story with him..

I knw he had his chances but m talking about this ipl, even though i must say hsi one over was  full of shitt speeds- 125k,88k,105k,111k. 

But m just wondering how much has he desserted that an unfit and embarssing tiwary has got few games n he hasnt got more than over. In Csk it was understandable as they had a really strong squad n it was hard to get in but in this team 

Sidhoni only shows his face when his team/player is doing well. A really sad characteristic in such a young guy. Hiding from bad things will never make you a strong character

He may be 60 year old :dontknow: