India squad for Australia ODIs/T20s RELEASED

FischerTal

I wouldn't have Rahane in t20 squad at tall 

If we are looking for next t20 wc

Please please try Iyer or even samson which is highly unlikely :( 

Fair call. Neither Rahane nor Dhawan have done much of note in international T20s.

Iyer or Mayank Aggarwal are more suited for T20 from what I've seen. There is still time to try them out during the Sri Lanka series at home and Asia Cup T20 :agree: .

Fair call. Neither Rahane nor Dhawan have done much of note in international T20s.

Iyer or Mayank Aggarwal are more suited for T20 from what I've seen. There is still time to try them out during the Sri Lanka series at home and Asia Cup T20 :agree: .

I think Rahane is a good prospect in T20s. Dhawan is not in form and he may not be doing well in Aus.

But he just performed well in  Ranji trophy as you can read in that article.

Irfan Pathan is famous from last 3 years for getting fit for only IPL, this is the only season he got some first class games under his belt and you are quoting an article which is praising him after just 2 games, he was crap in his later games. Let him play 1-2 Full seasons and good form, anyway he is just a 125K trundler and a mediocre batsmen now, nothing like his debut . This is his last 4 FC games stat:

Bat & BowlTeamOppositionGroundMatch DateScorecard
2/8Barodav TripuraDelhi17 Dec 2015LA
1/49Barodav MaharashtraDelhi15 Dec 2015LA
1, 0/8Barodav AndhraDelhi11 Dec 2015LA
1/52, 0Barodav DelhiDelhi10 Dec 2015LA

If KohlI wd hv been captaining india in the odi..Umesh is now in red hot form on indian tracks.

I expect umesh to suceed for sure but under dhoni ...Umesh may not suceed.

Ishan't at best will be a defensive bowler unless it's a golden Ishan't day.

Shammi is definitely not going to make waves in thsee matches as he may not have the practice he requires

Bran will be raw n super excited...

Rishi is too slow.

Pandya is still a question mark as an all rounder or batsman or bowler

Yes he hits hard for sure.

I am very excited about india matches in Australia.

I expect india to loose odi series 4-1 and t 20 ..we may loose 2-0 or at best 1-1.

Wat I want to see is who performs in Australia and whether Dhoni inspires pacers or continues is crying and complaining story by demoralising all pacers

Huge confidence boost! :cantstop:

Huge confidence boost! :cantstop:

I m an optimist but indians are practicing on spinning pitchest for last 4 months

We could not beat Australians when we had got into super hot winning form in world cup.

Even winning 1 out of 5 matches is going to be an achievement against Australia in Australia by india.

I hv hopes we may have a 1-1 in t 20.

I m an optimist but indians are practicing on spinning pitchest for last 4 months

We could not beat Australians when we had got into super hot winning form in world cup.

Even winning 1 out of 5 matches is going to be an achievement against Australia in Australia by india.

I hv hopes we may have a 1-1 in t 20.

I completely agree with the scoreline predictions you have come with. My only concern is our 2nd ranking, which will go if we lose the series 4-1.

Why ohh why do people get MSD into everything...

Just accept the stupid fact we don't have Quality Pace bowlers who can get the job done. Hence we will lose like shit  SIMPLE AS THAT

You just can't expect Batsmen to score every fucking time..

That Yadav is complete Joker who is only good at leaking runs

Nothing new here Blame MSD even if bowlers doesn't perform.. Somethings never changes

Hopefully one day people will realize his importance once he retires.. Fact of matter is IND never had a quality WC / C / Finisher in the whole History 

We will actually win 1 ? LOL

Wonder if that's by 1 wicket or 2 run 

Hopefully not a whitewash

had virat captained I wud have expected nothing less than a 3 -2 scoreline. .Australia winning.

There is a huge diference in captaincy skills and energy confidence that virat shows n wat msd shows.

MSD captaincy n his batting has declined and that's the truth.

Secondly Msd has nevenever been a good captain for pacers and hhas always captained spinners well.

No captain wud fly 4 spinners to Australia

Uv will also fail...il be the happiest iif he suceeds. 

Chances are very high that umesh will do well though not a super success.

Umesh is our best bet as on today in Australia 

Nehra is a sure shot success in t 20 if he is fit.

If Nehra plays in the 2 t20 matches he may win MOM in one.

No Australian batsman will face nehra well in t 20.

Nehra may bowl 142 to 145k in Australia n with his slinging swing in his 4 overs.

I expect him to demolish Australian batting by picking 2 to 4 wickets n not giving much runs.

Nehra is my age almost. 36 or 37... I dont think he can touch 140's now at this age.

Nehra is my age almost. 36 or 37... I dont think he can touch 140's now at this age.

You are sitting here commenting on a cricket forum and Nehra is making crores in IPL every year, so there is a lot of difference between you and Nehra  :hehe:

And regarding speeds, I assure you that Nehra will touch 140K in Australia, may not bowl all the balls at 140+ but will definitely reach 140k few times in every match he plays.

To be brutally honest 

We don't stand a chance in ODI's against them in AUS. Not a chance 

T20s are always 50 50 

I would have been more happy if they tried some more new talent unlike same old nohit , dhawan , bla bla

are you kidding me dude Rohit is our finest t20 batsman just scored a t20 100 against the powerful south Africans .

you are getting formats mixed.

unless we decide to send our 2nd string squad to Australia no way rohit is going to be dropped .

We have enough new faces and a returning aging heroes like nehra and yuvi....how many new faces do you want at the expense of our frontline team. In t20s apart from virat rohit, ashwin , shami (if fit) and dhoni (based on captaincy and nothing else) its a revolving door for everyone else.

bhuvi and umesh come close but they aren't still indispensable at this format.

Yeh like Virat would get Stern and Anderson to play for India against AUS for us to win 2 matches.

Only thing i could agree on is his Batting has declined a bit its obvious he is almost 34 or 35 wouldn't expect the one we know 5-10 years back

2007 T20 my friend - That aint't no Spinning tracks 

Umesh is complete joker and Aussies would smack his ass around the park simple as that... 

MSD is not his captain in IPL.. How well did he do there???

IDK why everyone here is saying virat virat virat but let me remind ya when MSD was new Test captain we Won 7 or 8 series in a row..

Lets see how well he does abroad...  

I don't care what people  say about Nehra but  I got full confidence on him.. 

@Bold : Agree with most of this apart from this. Umesh has always been good in australia. 

Also I guess someone missed the world cup. Same place same captain and Umesh was highest wicket taker. :giggle: 

From what i remember in Tri series 

He was dropped against ENG when he got back he leaked runs against AUS.. Was wicket less during decider against ENG

WC where Shami did Better job than Yadav i believe.. 

Shami played a Match less than Yadav.. 

Only hope is if our Pacers do well [ 3 pacers 1 spin , 1 part time/Allrounder ] for ODI

Even after all these I don't have a hope on Yadav uhhh

Honestly i dont consider the tri series at all, it was complete practice IMO, The team which couldn't beat old ENG dominated 7 team in a row just a few days later is a proof. IND were experimenting. I dont even remember how how our bowlers did. bUt still yes he was radarless in tri series. 

Also The WC post was not for you. For people who think umesh cant perform under MSD. :winky:

I also thought shami bowled better than Umesh and was under impression that shami was highest WK taker until someone showed me the list. 

But after the last spell in test series i hope we get the same yadav not the spray gun yadav.