Hyderabad Phd student commits suicide

coffee_rules

Cut the nonsense at end of every post....where did I said its definitive proof?

do you have any proof to say its not happened? these kind of stuff always difficult to prove or disapprove .

It won't be much long before he claims, we shouldnt shoot those Mumbai or pathankot type attackers based on human rights.

The portion of the note that Vemula, perhaps on second thoughts, decided to keep concealed, reads: "ASA, SFI, anything and everything exist for their own sake. Seldom the interest of a person and these organisations match. To get power or to become famous or to be important in between boundaries and to think we are up to changing the system, very often we overestimate our acts and find solace in traits. Of course I must give my credit to these both groups for making introducing me to wonderful literature and people. (sic)"

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Hyderabad-University-student-Rohith-Vemula-felt-unions-failed-him-hints-his-suicide-letter/articleshow/50676434.cms

I havent followed the case, but it seems like he was suspended after some politically-motivated activities and altercation and then later, he committed suicide. I dont know if I should believe that it was such a big reason that he was forced to commit suicide or were there people who abetted him to commit suicide. Who those people were? This should be the most important thing here.

I havent followed the case, but it seems like he was suspended after some politically-motivated activities and altercation and then later, he committed suicide. I dont know if I should believe that it was such a big reason that he was forced to commit suicide or were there people who abetted him to commit suicide. Who those people were? This should be the most important thing here.

Those things will not come out now as this is used as a political tool.

It's extremely strange ASA,union to which he belongs,do don't fight for him after he got suspended.

In lines struck-off in suicide note, Rohith called student unions power-hungry

In the text of those lines, he hit out at his student organisations claiming that they exist for their own sake adding that they do not work for the interest of students. He had scribbled that the only aim of these organisations is to get power or become famous adding that the student organisations very often overestimate their acts and find solace in traits.

"ASA, SFI, anything and everything exist for their own sake. Seldom the interest of a person and these organisations match. To get power or to become famous or to be important in between boundaries and to think we are up to changing the system, very often we overestimate our acts and find solace in traits. Of course I must give credit to these both groups for introducing me to wonderful literature and people," the letter reads.

These lines, however, were struck off in the letter by Rohith himself.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/politics/rohith-called-student-unions-power-hungry-in-suicide-note-later-struck-it-off-1194498.html

Tragic incident... These incidents happen just before each Parliament session... Then you know what happens in Parliament... Mark my words, the Budget Session is now washed out...

This is what I posted earlier...

Congress will screw up Budget session.

This is what I posted earlier...

Congress will screw up Budget session.

Common..if not this they will find something else..

Don't forget Netaji files..i guess it will be bigger issue as it shows Gandhi family in poor light....

Common..if not this they will find something else..

Don't forget Netaji files..i guess it will be bigger issue as it shows Gandhi family in poor light....

People don't care about Netaji Files... Modi needs to change tactics... He needs to go to grass root level.. He just cannot fly around, attending events, doing occasional Mann Ki Baat & generally appear busy... He opposition is working in tandem on a proper strategy to discredit this govt. at every given opportunity and slowly the public will start believing that Modi is actually a hit gas balloon, going event management...

What stops Modi to occasionally go and meet farmers or other oppressed communities, even if it's just an eyewash? Why he's so busy useless things? WTF is he doing?

How many session he'll lose like that? NDA will keep on losing one state after other from now on... Just winning in Assam will not do...

Has he got a grip on the situation or not?

Jaitley has effing screwed up the finance ministry and has made too many enemies... He's going to Defence ministry now... That'll be a major blunder... Parrikar was doing a good job in that important ministry...

Why is NDA is always on back foot. Sala never imagined Modi will be such a wimp and change colours so quickly...

People don't care about Netaji Files... Modi needs to change tactics... He needs to go to grass root level.. He just cannot fly around, attending events, doing occasional Mann Ki Baat & generally appear busy... He opposition is working in tandem on a proper strategy to discredit this govt. at every given opportunity and slowly the public will start believing that Modi is actually a hit gas balloon, going event management...

What stops Modi to occasionally go and meet farmers or other oppressed communities, even if it's just an eyewash? Why he's so busy useless things? WTF is he doing?

How many session he'll lose like that? NDA will keep on losing one state after other from now on... Just winning in Assam will not do...

Has he got a grip on the situation or not?

Jaitley has effing screwed up the finance ministry and has made too many enemies... He's going to Defence ministry now... That'll be a major blunder... Parrikar was doing a good job in that important ministry...

Why is NDA is always on back foot. Sala never imagined Modi will be such a wimp and change colours so quickly...

/

Modi will go to people in 2018/19...going now doesn't make any difference

Jaitley to Defence not confirmed  yet.

You cannot win all states,its not easy too many factors involved.

Read How Rohith Vemula’s Father has Thrashed Rahul Gandhi for Doing Politics on his Son’s Death

After my son is dead why should i come to Hyderbad? Should I come for Jagan or Rahul Gandhi. They killed my son. I want judicial enquiry.

He also claims that the family was not poor and had enough money:

We have enough money. He did not die for money. He was born and bought up in money. It was never an issue. Since I did not like the company he was keeping he used to talk to his mom and his brother more than me.

http://satyavijayi.com/read-how-rohith-vemulas-father-has-thrashed/

According to his father he was neither SC nor poor yet plenty are crying portraying him as poor Dalit who committed suicide

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/rohith-vemula-dalit-hyderabad-university-suicide-mother-fake-dalit-probe-hrd-3067682/

Probe alleges Rohith Vemula’s mother faked Dalit status, blames him for his suicide:  

41-page report was submitted by former Allahabad High Court judge A K Roopanwal in August

More will tumble out.