Boom-Boom-Boomrah

True. Aaron started off really well against England. Bowled a few awesome reverse swinging yorkers. I think he picked up 2 or 3 wickets. But he got injured after that. Changed his action and never was same bowler after that.

Aaron bowled well after his comeback vs SL. He bowled a few balls over 150K and then got injured again. Watched the video below of his bowling vs SL. 

http://www.starsports.com/cricket/tour/tourid=220/matchvideos/vod/video=india-sri-lanka-1st-odi-aaron-bowling-package/index.html

he hasnt played a single game after that.

lot of our bowlers start well, but dont maintain it,  has happened too many times with. I am not getting too excited. Let him play without pressure of expectations for a while. 

That is exactly my apprehension as well. While i'm excited to see Bumrah's first foray into international cricket, we should really let him play without much expectation for a season or two before any sort of salivating at his performance. To keep things honest, he has looked like the best quick bowler across both teams in the 2 games that he has played thus far. He should keep evolving as the batters adjust to his action and he should maintain consistency. If he does both of these and remains healthy then he can go a long way towards shoring up a quick bowler's spot in our setup.

Edited by Trundler27

Bumrah has bowled decently, most importantly doesn't get flustered n allow the batsmen to change his game plan, he has elbow flexion n also locks his landing foot well , just a bit of work on his left hand, a bit of work can make him better, as his wrist n angle is his advantage with his action.

If only the BCCI had brains n would've helped n nurtured Kamraan Khan we could've had a really good odi n t20 bowler

"The find [of the tour] for me was Bumrah," Dhoni said. "The way he has bowled in the last three games was really good. What looks good is Bumrah as a potential player. He's looking really good, and even today he bowled the yorkers well. And I've always said that to be successful in the shorter format you have to execute the yorkers. Whether you choose to bowl it or not is up to you, but if you don't have that option, then definitely at some point of time, you will be under pressure."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/australia-v-india-2015-16/content/story/967599.html