Dhoni : The ultimate T20 player

sourab10forever

1 minute ago, Texy said:

So Dhoni finally woke up in the tail end of the tournament to remind ppl he's still got it. :giggle:

And what was that bullshyt...the ball that Amla stopped at the boundary....he could've run two....but he didn't....unbelievable arrogance and a show off person. 

We have a Dhoni chamcha in our office. He is emotional, not stupid or behave like 3 year olds like we have here like the Vipers and SheDhonis. I had made his life miserable for last few days. Epic trolling. After yesterday, he has been trying to call me and when I did not pick his phone today morning he came to the ground where we practice :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: 

Dhoni fans are giving a tough fight to the Sachin fans :cheer: 

3 hours ago, asterix said:

I don't want to project myself as Grammar Nazi as I myself make grammatical mistakes... But can anybody tell me what is "chock"? Is it a shortened form of chocolate? Or is it sound coming from a bird? Because I've seen these words many times being repeated,,,:dontknow:

Its just a southie revealing his true colors

3 hours ago, asterix said:

I don't want to project myself as Grammar Nazi as I myself make grammatical mistakes... But can anybody tell me what is "chock"? Is it a shortened form of chocolate? Or is it sound coming from a bird? Because I've seen these words many times being repeated,,,:dontknow:

:mama: 

4 hours ago, asterix said:

Can't find this word anywhere in the thread :hmmm:

23 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Anyone who wants MSD to retire from LOIs are not true Indian fans. He is easily the next best batter after Kohli and one of the biggest matchwinner. And most importantly a selfless individual with a no nonsense attitude. As I said before we are lucky to have a wicketkeepr batsman like him. Once he goes...we will be back to Mongia/MSK Prasad/Saba Karim/Samir Dighe days. If anyone followed 90s cricket would know what I am talking about.

For a moment lets ignore his captaincy skills and brilliance behind the stumps.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Do you know his T20 batting form in internationals as a batsman in recent time?

Edited by New guy

14 hours ago, Texy said:

So Dhoni finally woke up in the tail end of the tournament to remind ppl he's still got it. :giggle:

He may have just realized that he may lose his million $ tag at the rate at which he was going in this tournament. 

5 hours ago, Viper said:

:phehe: This is something bambaloris can't even imaging doing in there life.. 23 of last over.. 

Bamboli chamcas be like winning IPL ? wtf is that :phehe::phehe:

Chock Chock Chock :aha:

we were out and out in the tournament. still we now have a chance to finish 2nd. Even if we loose this,it's not called a choke. Hyd not finishing in top 2 is called a choke. Delhi not qualifying is called a choke. Use your fat brain for once.

5 hours ago, asterix said:

You will find the word in the dictionary for great minds.   I and you and most other posters here , being ordinary people, have never had the opportunity or privilege to learn the word. 

1 minute ago, Viper said:

We are still in yaar.. We need to win against GL that's it 

8 years we chocked WE are tired of losing :(( 

Choke Choke Choke from Gayle and AB of easy Run chase 

How is your slim Brain anyway ? One day non will be left :hehe:

We?? you ain't a RCB fan fat ****